Chapter 21

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

Mr.Choi is now going to his mansion.He is very angry with y/n .

After reaching there he shouted.

Mr.Choi : Y/N..... Y/N ....Y/N!!!!

After listening his shout everyone come down at living room & y/n also

After listening his shout everyone come down at living room & y/n also .

Y/n : What happened dad ?

He didnt reply just go towards her & slapped her harshly .

Mr.Choi : YOU SLUT . HOW DARE YOU TO BETRAYED ME .

Y/n was shocked bcz its first time when her dad is yelling & cursing on her .Her tears are falling from her eyes .

Y/n : what are saying dad ? How can i betray you?

Mr.Choi : Yes you did by relation with that bastard Jeon Jungkook .

Y/n : What ? How did you know ?*shock*

Mr.Choi : Your dear boyfriend told me how he used you to ruin me .*mock*

Y/n : No dad you are wrong.He is a good person . He said that he love me .*tear eyes*

Mr.Choi : Good person *laugh* he is not a good person .He is the son of my enemy .He used you to destroy me .He never love you YOU DUMB .

Y/n feel like her whole world crash .Her tears are falling again & again ,felling betrayed by her love .She can't believe that her Kookie used her .

Y/n : No...no....he...no...he never ...no...*cry hard*

Mr. Choi :HE DESTROY MY HALF BUSINESS & ITS HAPPENED ONLY BCZ OF YOU .NOW GET OUT MY HOUSE & NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE .

Y/n : Dad ...no...plz...believe me ...i think its a mis...misunderstanding ...dad....plz..trust me.

Mr.Choi : Trust you Huh .....you used my trust .

Y/n : dad...plz..

Mr.Choi : Oh shut up .You dont believe right ? then go & ask your lovely boyfriend & after that never show me your face .