Chapter 10

Warning: sexual content

If you do not feel comfortable reading smut, I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell ya... Bye!

❄️❄️❄️

*Kellin's POV*

I'd pulled away from the kiss, feeling giddy from all the alcohol and was waiting in anticipation for Vic's lips to meet mine again when I just so happened to glance up behind him. There was a woman standing behind him and I tried to rack my brain, trying to remember where I'd seen her before.

"Vic... we need to talk."

When those words were uttered, Vic tensed up from below me and I saw his face pale slightly and his eyes go wide.

Her hair was cut short, almost like a bob, except the ends that framed her face were the longest parts and it was dyed a very light shade of blonde. She had unnaturally blue eyes, practically resembling colored contacts but her voice... there was no mistaking it- it was her. It was Stephanie. She looked a lot different than the last time I'd seen her, even her style had changed, but her face structure was the same and she even had the same birthmark right below her jaw.

I glared at her fiercely and leaned in a little closer to Vic so he wouldn't be able to see what I was going to do next.

"You need to leave." I mouthed at her, trying my best to not tell her off and putting emphasis on the word 'need'.

She shook her head defiantly.

"NOW. You know you're no longer allowed here, so leave before I call the cops on you or escort your ass outta here myself." I threatened her silently.

I wasn't one hundred percent sure it was going to work, since I was just mouthing my threats but she huffed in frustration and turned on her heel, heading towards the exit. I didn't take my eyes off her until I was sure she'd already left.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I leant down and whispered in his ear, sneaking a kiss on his neck. "Are you okay?"

Vic moved his head away from me and turned to look at me, "She's here, isn't she?"

"Who is? Vic, darling, there's no one here... well the bar's full of people but you catch my drift." I told him, getting off his lap, slightly annoyed that his stupid bitch of an ex ruined our little moment. Not that he knows.

"But I heard her voice, Kellin. It came from behind me." He said, getting up and turning around, confusion clouding his face when he saw there was nobody there.

"I think you've had way too much to drink already. Maybe that cocktail hit you a little harder than I thought it would." I said laughing a little, trying to distract him. He turned, facing me again and opened his mouth to say something but instead closed it and shook his head.

"Maybe so. Maybe that's why I seem to find you a lot more attractive now." He murmured, stepping closer to me and biting his lip.

The situation from earlier, thankfully, seems to have left his mind. He grabbed me by my waist and leant in to kiss me but I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

I have no problem with a little PDA every once in a while but Vic and I were drunk and in my workplace. Even though the majority of these people were too drunk to notice, I didn't want to make those who were only having a few drinks to feel uncomfortable because in the state I was in, it would probably go a little further than a simple kiss.

"Mmm, no. You're being a bad boy right now Vic. Come on, let's get out of here." I said to him while pulling myself away.

"Where are we going?" He asked while I took hold of his hand, just in case he stumbled over and fell.