Chapter 12

A/N: I've decided to enter this story into the Wattys (: please share it and don't forget to vote as well!

Also, a few warnings for the NEXT chapter:
1) It will be heavily worded in some parts. In other words, the F word will be used quite a lot, so if you feel that it'll make you uncomfortable to read it, PM me and I'll write you a summary. THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING.

2) The happiness ends now, so prepare your feels

That is all.

P.S.
Don't hate me too much ;)

❄️❄️❄️

"I would totally turn bisexual for her." I heard Kellin mumble under his breath. I gave him a quizzical look.

"That's new. Why not just turn completely straight?" I asked, curious.

"Because I like dick too much but, I'd definitely make an exception for her." He stated.

"Ehh... she's not all that Kells."

After work, Kellin had called me and asked me if we could binge watch Orange Is The New Black on Netflix, and that's pretty much all we've done all day. We were barely getting through the first season and Kellin would not shut up about Alex.

"Are you fucking kidding me Vic? Are you blind, I mean, look at her! She's fucking hot. You know, I may be gay and all but I know an attractive person when I see one and boy... is she." He said, followed by a dreamy sigh.

"She's a lesbian though," I pointed out. "Taylor looks better than her, if you ask me."

"She's not a lesbian in real life, which is why I said I'd turn bisexual for her. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said anything. And the only reason you find Taylor attractive is because you have a thing for blondes." Kellin said, rolling his eyes.

I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe Kellin isn't as gay as he says he is...

"I'm starting to feel jealous. I feel like you'd prefer her over me and I'm your boyfriend." I told him, pouting.

"I think I might, actually." He replied and I just stared at him open mouthed. He laughed at my reaction and tried to hug me. "I'm just kidding babe."

I knew he was joking but I decided to mess with him a bit. I crossed my arms and turned away from him, facing the wall instead of the direction of the TV. "Fine, whatever."

"Vic!" Kellin whined, tugging on my arms so he could get me to look at him. "Baby, I was only kidding, I didn't mean it."

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing and managed to keep a straight face. He was so adorable and I just knew sooner or later I wouldn't be able to keep up the façade and I'd give in to him. That's the kind of effect he has on me.

I felt the bed shift and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kellin crawl his way in front of me. I turned my eyes back to the wall but only for a few seconds before he sat on my lap, straddling me. He placed his hands on both sides of my cheeks and turned my head towards him before crashing his lips to mine. I was surprised at first but then quickly melted into the kiss, and just like that I gave in. I placed my hands on his waist and tilted my head a little more to the side as I got comfortable.

After a few minutes he pulled back and gave me a cheeky smile, "I knew you couldn't resist me." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me, smirking as he shot me a glare but pulled him into a hug as we continued to watch the second season.

"Dude, what she did to Piper was so fucked up. How is it that you still like her?" I asked Kellin after the first episode ended.

"Piper was stupid enough to lie after she was so bent on telling the truth," he said, shrugging. "It's her fault and she knew it would bring consequences if it was known that she lied."