Chapter 20

A/N: I know I said this was going to be the last chapter, but as I was writing it I didn't realize it would turn out to be extremely long. I literally filled up six pages and I've no doubt it went over 3000 words. I didn't wanna get you guys antsy and restless at such a long chapter so I split it into two. I'm not quite satisfied with the ending of this one but eh, whatever. It'll have to do.

Enough rambling from me though haha. The next chapter WILL be the last and full of fluff (hopefully) and will be up tomorrow.

See ya in the next and final author's note of the next chapter! x

❄️❄️❄️

"Babe."

I stirred in my sleep, groaning. It was way too early to be awake.

"Babe, wake up."

"Go away. Sleeping." I mumbled.

I heard a frustrated groan and then felt the covers being yanked after from me. I whimpered as I felt the cold air hit my body. I still didn't wake up though, instead I just curled into a ball and tried to go back to sleep.

Seconds later, I felt cold water running through my hair and down my face, causing me to gasp at the sudden change in temperature and sit bolt upright. I looked up, glaring at Kellin who was standing there with a devious smirk, holding a glass cup in his hand.

"What the fuck was that for, you dick?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Well, I had to wake you up somehow." He said with a shrug, his smirk still present.

"Fuck you." I muttered, still slightly mad.

"I would but we have somewhere to go. Come on, get up. Go take a shower and get changed." He said, or more like ordered, and set the cup down on the nightstand.

"No." I replied stubbornly, crossing my arms over my bare chest. I felt the water droplets run down my back and the sides of my face, my skin breaking out in tiny goosebumps. It was cold in here and having had water dumped on me wasn't helping.

"Please?" He asked softly and I shook my head defiantly. Kellin walked closer to the side of the bed and knelt on it, leaning towards me. "I'm sorry."

I narrowed my eyes at him, still not giving in. I wasn't angry at him anymore, I only wanted to see how far he'd go. He leaned in closer and I fell on my back. His hands were on either side of my head and he was hovering over me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You're so stubborn," he mumbled as he lowered his head to kiss a soft spot on my neck. I bit my lip to keep from making any sounds but let out a soft moan when he bit down on the skin. He started to trail open-mouthed kisses up my jawline and stopped when he got to my ear, taking it between his teeth and tugging on it slightly. My eyes fluttered closed and I tried to keep my breathing steady. I could already feel myself slowly growing hard and wondered if those were his intentions.

He pulled back for a moment and then I felt his lips press against my cheek.

"Go. Get. Ready." He said in between kisses. His lips were now dangerously close to mine, right at the corner of my lips. I was so close to giving in... I could sense it. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my face towards his, my heart skipping a beat when our lips brushed. I'll never understand how Kellin's able to have such a big effect on me. It's almost embarrassing to be honest. He finally pressed his lips against mine but before I even had the chance to kiss him back, he pulled away completely.

I looked at him confused and he was sitting back on his knees, practically straddling me, with a cheeky smile on his face.  He did all this just to work me up. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me, feeling the bed bounce as he landed right next to me.