21. Sheetal Meets Khushi

Laser beams!!

If only human eyes had the superpower to shoot laser beams then the pity phone along with the filthy files displayed on its screen would have died fourteen days ago.

It has been 1,209,600 seconds. He has been away from his home and his Khushi and these days his Father didn't let a chance to rile him up.

He is receiving more messages from his Father than his wife. His Lovely father made an effort to send every photo of the dishes his wife cooked for him but it was not the reason he was frustrated.

Lovely…. Sarcasm to be noted.

His father has been taking his wife on a date every evening. On the first day, he got their photo. He was relieved and happy to see his smiling wife as he knew his wife never got fatherly love. So, he was thankful for his father.

But, that kept on continuing on the fifth day his ears started producing steam of anger. In a rage, he dialed his father. The reply from him made his anger reach the heights of the Himalayas.

"Dad, Stay away from my wife" Arvind smirked at his son's bravery.

"Why?" His father's calm reply came.

"Because she is my wife"

"So, What!!!
She is my daughter. I can take my daughter for an outing. I don't need your permission.
And, If you show your bravery again then I will make sure to keep your wife away from you for a month.
Keep it in your big head" The call went off leaving a gaping Arnav.

Arnav didn't show his bravery again and Arvind was happy about it.

Arnav could not imagine a month away from Khushi. These fourteen days were more than enough to make him realize that he was smitten with his wife.

Dark circles under his eyes were the evidence of his sleepless night. It was a hard and happy realization for him.

Never in his life, he imagined falling in love. It was an off-topic for him since his teenage and Adulthood but that off-topic became a frontline of his life the moment his eyes fell on the innocent beauty whom he was proud to declare as his wife to the entire universe.

He never believed in Fate but seems like it was his fate to fall in Love with His Replaced Bride.

He was grateful to his mother for forcing him to marry and the supposed bride for running away. If not for these two ladies he wouldn't have met his Khushi.

His Khushi.

The way her name rolls on his tongue. He could not express his feelings in words. He realized there is no way to express your love with words. He was a believer in Actions over Words and he is going to follow the same in his Love life too.

"Sir, your card and your Ring" The salesperson forwarded the said things.

Pocketing the things he walked out of the Jewellery Store. There was a small smile intact on his face. He decided to confess his feelings the moment his eyes fell on his wife. He doesn't want to waste even a moment.

His phone buzzed displaying another message from his father. Unlocking the phone he smiled at his wallpaper. Khushi in his arms.

But, soon his smile turned into a frown and rage developed seeing Aman and His father having breakfast with his wife.

'Breakfast with Beauty' was the caption.

He closed his eyes counting down from ten to control the rage. He regretted allowing Aman to go to New York the day before him.