Prologue

Dt:31/12/2019

“How can you do this garima ji and shashi ji.

If sheetal run away from her marriage then you should have informed us.

We would have stopped the marriage but how can you replace her with another girl and let her marry my son” ratna shouted.

“We don't want this marriage to stop. That's Why we replaced Khushi with sheetal.

We don't want others to know that my daughter run away from her marriage.

We have reputation in society and I don't want it to be spoiled” shashi said without effected by her shout.

“I don't accept Khushi as Arnav's Wife” Ratna frowned.

“It's your wish. If you want to accept her or not” Spoke shashi.

“Ok then take her with you. I don't want her as my daughter-in-law” ratna spoke.

“Mom It is my life and my marriage and decision should be mine” arnav said looking at khushi.

What will be the arnav's decision?

Will he accept khushi as his wife?

Will khushi accept him as her husband?

Why does shashi doesn't care about khushi's future?

Will ratna ever accept khushi as her daughter-in-law?

Will ever Arnav will fall for HIS REPLACED BRIDE.

To know all these answers join with in this journey of HIS REPLACED BRIDE.

This is my another story hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

If you guys enjoyed reading it then support me by sharing your views on it.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.

keerthana