23. Khushi meets ASR

"Arnavji." His name rolled over her tongue the moment that man turned around.

Arnav's eyes widened in shock. He stood like a statue, gazing at her, The moment he realised that she was not his imagination, He ran to her and pulled her in a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you like hell, Khushi," He whispered in her ear, Inhaling her scent.

In his excitement of seeing his wife after an eternity, he failed to notice that he was standing in his cabin and his wife came to know about his identity.

Rishi and Jhanvi's eyes popped out and their jaws dropped in shock. Jhanvi clenched her fist and was about to take a step to attack Arnav and save her friend but Rishi held her back.

"Leave me, Bhai. I thought ASR might be an angry young man, but he is a gentleman. My eyes are unable to see the gentleness of your friend. See how he is holding her, not letting her breathe." She freed her hand. Rishi signed at his failed attempt to stop his warrior sister. Now, she is going to declare war on Arnav.

"Hey, Mister, leave her." She harshly parted them. Arnav glared at the intruder, not liking that she pulled his wife away from him.

Everyone on this mother earth is hell-bent on keeping him away from his wife.

Khushi is also included........... His mind commented.

"Who are you?" Arnav asked sternly as he dragged Khushi to him.

"A woman who will fight for a woman," Arnav eyed her as if she had grown horns.

Jhanvi tried to reach Khushi but Arnav beat her and stood in between them. "Who are you, Miss? How come you are here?" He asked.

Rishi cleared his throat to gain his attention. "Rishi, When did you come?" Rishi glanced in disbelief.

Where was his attentive and observant friend and boss?

"She is my sister, Arnav," Rishi said, to stop their glaring competition. "How do you know her?" Rishi asked, eyeing Khushi.

"She is my wife."

"What!!!!!" The Loud voices of siblings echoed in his cabin.

"It is impossible; Khushi's husband works as a head designer for this company. It can't be you," Jhanvi said, the last words in distaste.

Hearing her, realisation drew upon Arnav. He turned around to see Khushi's lost face.

He cursed under his breath for not realizing it earlier. "Khushi," he softly called out to gain her attention.

Khushi gazed at him, still lost. Her excitement to meet ASR died, the second his face came into her vision.

He is ASR.

Her Arnav ji is ASR.

But how can it be possible?

Her husband is Arnav Singh Raizada.

A thought struck her.

ASR is Arnav Singh Raizada.

But why didn't he tell her, when she told him she was a fan of ASR?

An unpleasant notion formed in her mind.

Is he enjoying her lack of knowledge? She cursed her mind for even thinking like that about Arnav.

But what was her mind's fault? It was doing its work by telling her the different scenarios.

Her musings were interrupted by his soft voice. "Khushi," he called out again, slightly shaking her shoulders.