4.Missing Khushi

Dt:17/01/2020

Thank you guys for voting and sharing your views on previous chapter🙏

*******************************

Khushi prepared her favourite sweet dish with the help of HP. She brought the dish to the dining Hall. She was looking at the staircase as if waiting for someone. Arnav observed her.

"What happened Khushi? "Arnav asked.

"I am waiting for Ratna Aunty and Anjali ji. They must be hungry right" Khushi replied.

"They ordered breakfast in their room," Arshad spoke.

Khushi's face fell upon hearing him. They observed her changed expression.

"Khushi leave all that and show us what you prepared" Shyam spoke.

Khushi smiled at him.

"I prepared suji ka halwa, my favourite sweet dish," Khushi said with excitement.

[ Jalebi became common in every FF so I changed it]

She served them and sweetener halwa for Arnav. She is observing them and hoping that they will like her dish.

"Wow, khushi you have magic in your hands. I never had this tastier halwa till now" Arshad praised her.

"Yes khushi you are a great cook and I must say saleshab you are lucky to get her as your wife" Shyam praised her.

Khushi looked at Arnav waiting for his answer and Arnav was looking at her thinking of Shyam's sentence. Arshad faked a cough to bring Arnav out of his dreamland.

"Chotte, I think khushi is waiting for your comment so answer her later you can dream about her freely" Arshad whispered.

Arnav ignored his comment and answered khushi.

"It is really tasty Khushi," Arnav praised.

"Sit and have breakfast with us" Arnav ordered her.

Khushi sat beside him with a smile.

Khushi felt like she was with those people who cared for her after two years because in these years she started feeling like there was no one to care about her. Her buaji was the only person who used to care for her; after her, she had none to care for her.

Today she got a father and a brother for whom she longed for her lifetime. Her Vimala kaki was right Devi maiya will never let anything bad happen to her children.

She looked at Arnav who was the reason she got these new relations. She remembered their conversation with Ratna.

He was forced into this marriage which means there are chances that he may love someone. If it is true then I should move out of his life. I don't want to be a burden on him........ Thought Khushi.

Arshad and Shyam left for the office as they had an important meeting.

Arnav and Khushi came to their room.

"Your mom forced you into this
marriage? " Khushi questioned.

Arnav nodded.

"How can she force a grown-up person? "Khushi muttered to herself.

But Arnav heard it and chose to ignore it but Khushi would never let that happen.

"You should have argued with her like you did today then,

Why did you let her force you?" Khushi questioned with her hands on her waist.

Arnav laughed seeing her trying to intimidate him.