3.Arnav Decision

Dt:12/01/2020

Raizada Mansion:

Living room:

"Anju I invited Shashi ji and Garima ji for breakfast. They can take Sheetal with them for pagphere rasam" Ratna informed.

"Yes Mom, and I am excited to eat the sweet dish prepared by Sheetal," Anjali said.

Ratna nodded.

Arshad and Shyam were listening to them sitting on the opposite couch.

"Dad I think Mom and Anju will get a heart attack, knowing Khushi is their Daughter-in-law and Sister-in-law, not Sheetal" Shyam whispered.

"Yes, and Guptas also coming means there will be a nice fight between them and I think I should thank Shashi personally" Arshad whispered.

"Why Dad?" Shyam frowned.

"Because of him, I got Khushi as my Daughter-in-law. If this marriage gets cancelled then again Ratna will search for a girl like Sheetal who doesn't know how to respect elders and support Arnav" Arshad whispered.

"Yes Dad you are right" Shyam agreed.

"What are you both whispering?" Anjali asked.

"Nothing much Anju. We were discussing some deal" Shyam replied.

Anjali nodded.

"How much time Arnav and Sheetal will take to get ready?" Ratna said, looking at the stairs.

"Mom, relax they will come. Ask Shashi uncle when they will reach?" Anjali said.

Nodding Ratna left to call them.

"Shyam, your Mother-in-law is getting impatient to receive lifetime shock" Arshad whispered.

"Yes, Dad and I hope Mom will accept Khushi"

"I don't think she will accept her, but I just hope Arnav should support her," Arshad said.

Shyam nodded in agreement.

After a few minutes, they heard footsteps from the stairs. Ratna and Anjali looked at them in excitement but frowned seeing only Arnav.

"Arnav, where is Sheetal?" Anjali questioned.

Arnav without answering looked upstairs following his gaze they saw Khushi. By seeing her they became shocked and their shock increased tenfold seeing her with mangalsutra and sindoor.

She came and stood beside Arnav. She looked at him with nervousness. He blinked his eyes saying don't worry I will take care. She nodded her head and looked at the ground because she knew his family would be shocked, and she could feel Ratna and Anjali's gaze on her.

Whereas for Ratna and Anjali, shock can be a small thing because they felt a thunderstorm seeing Khushi beside Arnav clad in a saree with symbols of married women.

But their minds are still not able to conclude how it happened and why they were unaware of it.

Whereas Arshad and Shyam were enjoying seeing their shocked faces.

Arshad thought to take the initiative so that he could handle the situation.

"Chotte, what is this?" Arshad acted as if he knew nothing.

"Chotte, what is she doing with you?" Ratna asked, coming out of shock.

"Mom, she is my wife whom you selected," Arnav said.

"No chotte, I selected Sheetal for you and she was the bride," Ratna said, sending draggers to Khushi.

"I don't know Mom but I got married to her only" Arnav said.