20. Arshad's Son-in-law.

Restless and Anxious.

These were the emotions Khushi was feeling from last night. She wants to stop him from going away from her. She wants to order him to cancel his trip but she knows work is important for her husband. She doesn't want her husband to get fired from her favourite designer company.

It has been a few weeks since she developed a new goal and dream. She wants to work at AR Fashion House as a designer with her husband.

She wants to make him proud of her achievement. He has fulfilled her forgotten and incomplete dreams. So, she thought it was the only way she could pay him back by making him proud of her.

She giggled at the idea of working with her husband pushing her anxious feeling to the back of her head but it only lasted a few seconds as a car halted.

She crossed her fingers wishing it was Arnav but Aman walked out of the car.

"Hey, Khushi, Hop in" Aman waved, leaning on the driver's side door.

Passing him a smile, she settled in the car. She wanted to inquire about him but there was hesitation in her actions.

Aman glanced at her and grinned at her actions.

"My dear sister....." Aman hummed, gaining her attention. "We are going to send off your husband," He said observing her expression.

Khushi bobbed, gazing out with a pout causing him to smile. He knew she was sad as he saw Arnav's mood off from morning, causing him to yell at their poor employees. He knew his best friend and his new sister were crazily in love. He prayed for their happiness every day.

"I am going to miss your handmade food, Khushi" She saw a gloomy look on his face.

"Don't worry bhai, I will prepare it for you." She loved him as a brother and cooking lunch for him is not a big deal for her.

"Yeah, My sweet sister!" She giggled as Aman pinched her cheek.

"But, behana I am going to Paris with your husband"

Khushi's face fell and she hummed in response.

They reached the International Airport after a one-and-a-half-hour ride. Walking into the Airport her mind reminded her of the day she stepped in this land with her husband. A smile crept across her face. It was just two months back but her memories were fresh as it happened yesterday.

She stiffened as two arms swathed her waist pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. She relaxed as a familiar cologne hit her nostrils and her hands on their accord made their way to his back. She felt him nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck causing a weird sensation in the pit of her belly. Her first instinct was to push him but on second thought she didn't want to miss the zeal of his embrace.

Ignoring the surroundings and the time they stayed feeling their partner's warmth.

Arnav for the first time in his life was not excited about his Fashion show. The thought of cancelling the trip had been dancing in his mind since the moment his eyes fell on her saddened face. But, he knew it was not possible. He can't jeopardize his employee's hard work.

"My nights are going to be sleepless without you Khushi" Arnav whispered. She pushed her head into his chest to hide her red face.

A series of fake coughs rang in the air, making Arnav groan in frustration and pulling Khushi out of her husband's daze. She tried to push him but her husband's arms were no less than a cage.

"Why are you here?" Arnav shouted a glare at his friend, placing his chin on the top of her head.

Aman rolled his eyes as he clicked a picture of them. "Show some mercy on your unmarried and single friend"