Announcement

Hello My Lovely Readers,

The title is a Clickbait to get your precious attention. I know you all are waiting for an update but this is not an update.

You will get an update very soon. I promise.

Keyword: I will try my best to keep my promise 😅😅 . Most of the time I won't.

Note: Guys, Try to give Inline comments.

Firstly, I want to thank every one of you for patiently waiting for my updates for years and I am ashamed for making you all wait.

I am taking your precious time to announce and decide a few things. I am expecting a response from everyone. Silent readers, please try to respond and share your views.

1. Do you guys want HIS REPLACED BRIDE to end as a short story or want me to extend the story? The plot I have in my mind is coming to an end.

I started the story in my late teens and being a fanfiction I never had a full-fledged plot but as I grew I started giving importance to the plot.

So, give me your opinion. Based on your opinion the frequency of updates will depend.

I want maximum response for this question. I have to give my time and effort to make changes in the plot. So, I appreciate your response.

2. The next thing is I came across a website named Scrollstack. Being away from Wattpad for a long time, I came to know about it late.

I decided to publish His Replaced Bride on that platform. The updates will be first available there and after a little later in Wattpad.

The scrollstack platform is paid. You have to pay for the chapters to read.

All chapters will be available on Wattpad also but later by the end of the story I have decided to keep two to three chapters exclusively on Scrollstack.

And, those chapters are going to contain mild mature content. I have decided to add mature content to His Replaced Bride but it will after a few more chapters.

You can blame me for being an Adult. I decided to increase the age rating of the book.

3. One more announcement. I want to write a General Friction based on His Replaced Bride plot.

The plot of His Replaced Bride is very common and vastly used in Wattpad but still, this book is my favorite one because of this book I decided to give it another chance to write after leaving it for years.

The basic plot will be the same but I am going to change many things. I promise that the book will come out when His Replaced Bride has less than five chapters to end.

So, don't worry I am not abandoning my baby.

4. I wanted to add Aman and Jhanvi's story in this book only but a few days back my brain came up with a mind-blowing plot for them. So, I decided to exclude their story from this book.

#Hidden marriage #Parents divorce #Child marriage # Childhood Rivals #Age gap

These are some tags for their story but again it will be a General Friction.

Note: I want to change Aman's name. I appreciate any suggestions from you guys. If anyone wants to change Jhanvi's name, suggest a good one.

I am waiting for your suggestions.

5. If anyone has read until now and knows about my other story MY DREAM GIRL then I apologize that the story will take time. I don't have any plot for it.

I am thinking of taking down My Dream Girl.

6. Lastly, Arshi Fans I decided to stop writing FFs on Arshi but I will continue to write a maximum of 10 chapters short stories on Arshi.

Being a die-hard fan of Arshi it is not an easy decision but I want my stories to reach a broad audience and develop my characters and their traits. I can never think of changing Arshi's character traits.

What the!!! is for ASR.

And, clumsy and mischievous is our Khushi.

My stories did change them a little or maybe a lot.

Note: If anyone wants to read a particular plot for Arshi. Then don't hesitate to share your ideas. I am going to dedicate a Short Storybook for demanded plots.

Either the plots are demanded by you guys or my heart.

I came to know that the private messages option will be removed. So, you can share your plot ideas on my conversation board or if you want to share them privately.

Then my email ID is 99kk67@gmail.com

I will share my Insta ID on my Profile.

These are a few words I wanted to share. The next chapter will be updated after my heartfelt words get maximum appreciation from you guys.

Thank you, my Lovely Readers for hearing from me.

✍️Keerthana.