13.Birthday Celebrations

Dt:28/03/2020

Arnav and khushi reached home after enjoying their breakfast and walked into the home. They receive a big surprise seeing Arshad and aman.

“Papa!! Dad!!” said khushi and arnav.

Arshad who was busy talking with aman stood up hearing them. He walked towards khushi and hugged her.

“Happy birthday khushi beta,” said Arshad.

“Thank you, papa, When did you come and how?” asked khushi.

“I reached half an hour before and aman received me from the airport and how I came means it's obviously plain khushi,” said Arshad with a grin.

“She meant why dad,” asked Arnav on behalf of khushi seeing her pouting.

Khushi nodded agreeing with arnav.
“I came to celebrate my daughter's birthday,” said Arshad.

“Happy birthday khushi,” said aman.

“Thank you Aman Bhai,” said Khushi, feeling overwhelmed.

“I will bring tea for Papa and Aman bhai” saying she walked to the kitchen before they could stop her.

“So dad what you said to mom?” asked arnav.

“That I have work in Paris,” said Arshad with a grin.

Arnav shook his head thinking his dad is never going to change. “You could have said the truth dad?” asked arnav.

“I could have but then again your mom will force me to bring her and I don't want to spoil our celebration knowing her behaviour towards khushi” explained Arshad.

“Ok, Why you left Jiju then he must want to come here,” asked arnav.

“If I didn't leave him there who will cover-up my lie-in front of your mom and di” replied arnav.

“Poor Jiju, you made him scapegoat, they will eat his brain if they get any slight doubt,” said Arnav, feeling pity for his jiju.

“Sometimes it happens chotte, we have to be strong to face them,” said Arshad.

Arnav and Aman laughed hearing him.

“So aman when are you going to settle down, see Arnav also got married,” asked Arshad.

Meanwhile, khushi came with their tea and distributed it to them.

“Khushi bitiya I came from India to celebrate your birthday and here you are busy with your work, it's injustice,” said Arshad dramatically and pulled khushi to sit beside him.

“Dad, day by day you are behaving like a kid,” said arnav.

Khushi giggled hearing him but Arshad ignored him and concentrated on aman.

“Aman I asked you something,” asked Arshad.

“Uncle to settle down. I should find a girl and till now I haven't come across a girl and I hope I will meet her soon” replied aman.

“Don't worry you will meet her soon beta” said Arshad “And you should inform me first about your girl before Arnav” said Arshad.

“What dad!! He is my best friend. He will inform me first” said arnav.

“Arnav and uncle I will inform you guys in the conference call,” said aman.

“What a great idea aman, I am appreciating your idea,” said Arshad.