2.Knowing The Truth

Dt:08/01/2020

Thank you, guys, for voting and sharing your views on the previous chapter🙏.

*******************************

All guests left one after another as the wedding rituals were completed.

Shashi and Garima were faking cries so that Raizadas would not suspect them.

"I will miss you, Sheetal," Garima said while hugging her.

"Don't worry Garimaji, she will be happy with us," Ratna assured.

"Ratnaji don't remove her veil. It is our ritual that the husband only should remove her veil" Garima requested.

"Ok, Garima Ji we will respect your rituals," Ratna said.

Guptas left after her bidai.

Khushi performed Griha Pravesh rituals. Ratna asked Arnav to carry her to the living room. They felt a sudden spark when he lifted her. Khushi was trying hard to keep her veil covering her face.

Ratna took Khushi to Arnav's room and helped her sit on the bed.

"I am so happy that I got you as my Daughter-in-law Sheetal" Ratna said while caressing her hair through the veil.

Khushi nodded her head. She was feeling nervous thinking what would be her unexpected husband's reaction. Will he accept her or not?

Now she knows guptas will never let her stay with them. Where will she go if Arnav or his family refuses to accept her?

Hey, Devi Maiya where you brought me. I don't know if my unexpected husband will accept me or not but I have confidence in you that you will never let anything bad happen to me.

I know you are testing me in my life by creating struggles and I will stay strong and face those struggles. This is one of them. Give me strength to stay strong Devi maiya..... Prayed Khushi.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the door locking sound. lifting her head she found Arnav and she clenched her lehenga with nervousness.

Arnav felt that something had changed from the time his bride sat beside him at the altar which caused a relief.

From that time he wanted to see her face, but he didn't get a chance at alter but now he can see her.

He sat beside her. He lifted her veil only to witness her closed eyes and moving lips as she was chanting her Devi Maiya's name.

He felt like his heart skipping its beat seeing her face which was looking like a cute innocent baby. She didn't dare to open her eyes, and he didn't feel like asking her as he was busy observing her facial features. He never saw a beauty like her even staying in the fashion world. He forgot the track of time while gazing at her.

Khushi was wondering why he was silent and thinking he left the place she slowly opened her one eye. Arnav who was busy gazing at her, observed her opening one eye which caused his lips to move upwards. Seeing his smile she frowned thinking of the reason.

"Why are you laughing?" Khushi asked, opening her eyes completely.

"By seeing your childish acts" Arnav replied.

"I am not a child to behave childishly," Khushi said.

Arnav nodded.

"Ok, change your dress, it must be heavy," Arnav advised.

Nodding Khushi got up from bed then she realized that he was behaving normally.

"Why are you behaving normally like nothing happened?" Khushi asked.