Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

The next morning after the whole Izuku and Bakugo fight, they were now at house arrest and it didn't take long until everyone knew about that.

Class 1-A: "What?!" Some yelled.

Mina: "You guys fought..?"
Hagakure: "And now are under house arrest?!"
Kaminari: "That's dumb!"
Aoyama: "It's nonsense."
Sero: "Are you stupid?"
Tokoyami: "The pinnacle of stupidity."

Y/n: "Alright that's enough you all. They both already learned their lesson." I said sternly with them.

I noticed Ochaco and Iida walking to Izuku and decided to go after them.

Ochaco: "So, did you guys make up?"
Izuku: "It wasn't much of a "make up" as... Hmm... It's hard to put into words..."
Iida: "You're lucky that you got away with house arrest." He started to chop his hand. "That means you two will miss the opening ceremony we're going to now."

Everyone had gone to prepare themselves for the day ahead, so I took this time to talk.

Y/n: "How was the fight between you back there? By the way you both looked, it was a very tough one." I talked with Izuku.
Izuku: "Yeah. At first, I didn't wanted to fight, but when Kacchan told about how he still felt guilty with All Might's retirement, I kinda lost my cold."
Y/n: "Hm. Seems like Bakugo-kun did changed after the training camp. Have you tried talk with him?"
Izuku: "Until now... not really."
Y/n: "Well then, with you the best. I'll tell you about the ceremony when I get back, okay?" He nods. "See you later."
Izuku: "Yea, later." He waves back.

Upon arriving at U.A...

Iida: "Listen, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" He was chopping his hands fowards.
Sero: "You're the one who's not in the line" He said back to him.
Iida: "The dilemma of a class rep!" He said with his body shaking in frustration.

It was then that we met Monoma ahead, laying his ewbol on the wall with a smug look on his face.

Monoma: "I heard, Class 1-A...Two people! You had two people fail at the provisional licensing exam!"

I groaned loudly while moving my head up placing my hand on my face.

Sero: "Class 1-B's Monoma!"
Kaminari: "He's crazy as usual."
Kirishima: "So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?"

Monoma only lauged again and turned around.

Kirishima: "Which is it?!"
Monoma: "Heh. We... all passed!" He turns around doing a pose with the rest of Class 1-B at the back. "We've pulled ahead of you, Class 1-A."

"