CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: THE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

But Uriah leapt from a small ledge and buried his axes into the scales of the huge monster, causing it to cry out instead and begin whipping his tail to get him off, flapping his wings before Uriah stuck a dagger in his teeth and lodged one of his axes into the dragon's left wing, ducking his head from the swing of his tail as dark blood poured from the wound.

Meanwhile, Moira's blade met the throat of another thug as she yanked it out and splashed crimson all over the snow, another warrior running to her from behind, ready to stab her with a spear.

[MELODY]

That was when Ikatere jumped upon the man. But with his feral rage slowly ebbing away and the sedative from the dart slowly making him lose consciousness he didn't have enough power to finish him off. The thug kicked him off as he clawed at him making him let out a loud whine. As the wounded man stood up again to finish him off he suddenly got an arrow through his throat. As his body dropped down Moira ran over to Ikatere as the poor beast started to lose consciousness as well. She then was hit on the back of her head with the back of an axe by another warrior. It completely went black in front of her eyes for a second as she fell down just in front of Ikatere who already lost consciousness. She tried to stay conscious but felt so terribly dizzy as she looked over at the man lifting his axe to finish her off.

Kahu kept going as he was determined on getting this done. He noticed hiccup was running out of strength and used that to his advantage.

[GEM]

Finally when Kahu kicked the sword from Hiccup's hand, he was able to smack him hard with the back end of his spear across the jaw, forcing him to his back in the snow.

Nov 30, 2023, 11:44 AM

[MELODY]

"Well this has been a blast..but it ends here.." Kahu said as he raised his spear to stab Hiccup through his heart. But a few inches away from Hiccup's chest he stopped when something caught his attention. The dragon that had been going after Toothless had him now pinned down and was about to deliver a final blow wanting to rip his throat open. "Whetū!" Kahu called the dragon at a strict tone after he whistled loudly. "Kaua!(don't) we need him!" That's when the dragon called Whetū snapped out of it rumbling lowly clearly annoyed as he looked over at his rider. "..stupid shark.." Kahu mumbled as he returned his attention to Hiccup. "Alright, where were we? Oh right." He said with attitude.

Nov 30, 2023, 1:12 PM

[GEM]

As soon as the enemy dragon hesitated, Toothless shot a blast that was meant for his face but it instead destroyed the left fin on the beast's head and Toothless tried to bite him to finish him. But Kahu instantly pulled out a little me handed crossbow and shot Toothless in the neck with it, making his muscles stop working almost immediately.

"Toothless!" Hiccup shouted and tried to get up but he fell back in pain as he knew a rib was cracked.

Nov 30, 2023, 2:48 PM

[MELODY]

Whetū roared furiously and in pain when Toothless did that. But then he watched Toothless fall down as he breathed heavily. "Alright I have had it.." Kahu said suddenly at a cold tone as he saw Astrid coming from the corner of his eyes. He quickly swung his spear her way as he ducked hitting her legs as she tripped over it falling full face down. He scoffed as he watched her as he got up again and stepped off hiccup who he had one leg on before. He grabbed Astrid by her hair and pulled her back up before holding a dagger to her throat. "Last chance Haddock..give me the artifact...or I will not spare you and your friends.."