CHAPTER THREE: BERK

The daylight slowly made Moira aware of voices above deck, the gentle rocking of the ship causing a creaking sound to catch her ears as well as the soft swaying of her hammock, waves crashing against the wall of the ship beside her.

Jun 20, 2023, 3:23 AM

[MELODY]

Moira carefully opened her eyes before closing them again as a sharp annoying pain immediately shot into her temple. She groaned before carefully sitting up. Her red curly hair had literally 'exploded' while she was sleeping. She sighed irritated trying to get it in a bun on the back of her head before she tried to hear what was said above. It sounded like an argument..

Jun 20, 2023, 11:50 AM

[GEM]

"It's bad luck to have a women aboard a ship," Sea Dog was saying.

"Bad luck? She took out two full grown men while wearing a dress. Even you couldn't do that," Uriah argued with him.

A loud laugh from Buckle could be heard then.

"Oh I remember that day. It was the best day of my life," Greenhood commented.

"We agreed never to discuss that again!" Sea Dog said with embarrassment.

[MELODY]

Moira carefully got herself out of the hammock as she made her way back up to the deck. She lifted the hold up glancing outside to see the group of men talk. She noticed the dragon still laying in the same corner she saw it last. It was clearly listening to them as well. "..ehm..good morning?" She said to the men once she climbed out and petted the dust and dirt of her dress. Although that didn't matter since there were blood stains all over it. She wondered what they were talking about but guessed it was probably about her.

[GEM]

"Ah morning lass! How did ye sleep?" Buckle asked with cheeriness as he pulled on the ropes for the sails.

"I'm telling you, turn it portside," Sea Dog argued.

"And I'll tell you one last time, I know where I'm going," Pirate said as he had a hold on the ship's wheel.

[GEM]

"Wow, I can't believe you're finally up," Greenhood said to her as he sat on a barrel close to the railing of the ship, sharpening his dagger, implying she was out for a long time.

[MELODY]

Moira gave Buckle a small polite nod as she answered his question. "..I did sleep quite well I think..how long was I out for?" She asked turning to Greenwood when he said that. She had no idea how long they were already sailing. She just hoped it was far away from that place.

[GEM]

"Two weeks," Greenhood said.

[MELODY]

Moira's eyes widen when he said that. "W-What..? Really?" She asked in surprise.

[GEM]

"Enough, Faelan," Uriah scolded when he walked by, causing Greenhood to chuckle to himself.

[MELODY]

Moira had been a bit caught of guard by what Greenhood had said. When Uriah said that to him she sighed softly before looking around deck and their surroundings curiously. "..so where are we headed?" She asked the men as she looked at the horizon. She could feel the dragon stare at her. Ikatere was watching her carefully but was curious as well about her.