I Will Watching You

Noah POV

Our wedding day was a wonderful moment that I will remember for the rest of my life.  I often found wedding ceremonies and receptions long and boring, but everything is different when you’re one of the bride and groom.  This day was a beautiful representation of who Elle and I love and are.  The beach house ambiance was great for a small, intimate wedding.  The sun was setting on the horizon when we started eating.  The head table had been placed so that we could admire the view of the sea and the sunset.  However, my eyes really wanted to look at something else…

When the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon and the stars appeared, the atmosphere was festive with the lanterns that my mother made hung around the swimming pool covered with a dance floor.  I’m not a big fan of dancing…I don’t think anyone will be surprised by that.  But I certainly wasn’t going to let anyone else dance the first dance with my wife on our wedding night.  When I approached to take her hand, she looked at me with a smile before saying :
- Noah Flynn wants to dance?
- You were always the only one I wanted to dance with for the rest of my life… » I whispered in her ear.

This moment was magical!  Of course, I didn’t spend my evening on the dance floor.  I agreed to a dance with my mother and the final slow dance with Elle and that was it.  I mostly spent my evening chatting with my family and friends, always having my wife in my field of vision.  I couldn’t get enough of looking at her.  I have to admit, after our little interaction in the bathroom, I was really looking forward to being alone with her.  I thought she was magnificent in her wedding dress but I only wanted to take it off!

That’s why after the last slow dance around midnight, I whispered in Elle’s ear if it was okay for us to retire.  The blush on her face answered me and we began to say goodbye to our guests before making our way to the hotel.  I rented a room in a hotel on Playa Del Rey near the airport.  Once outside the hotel room, I picked Elle up and walked through the door.  Once the door closed, I asked her :
- So, Mrs. Flynn how are you feeling?" I said to her, running my nose along hers.
- It seems so unreal!  Looks like it’s going to take me a few days to make it." she told me.
- Now, I want to give you the sex night of your life." I said to her, kissing her passionately.
- Is it weird to want to compare yourself to yourself?" She said to me with a naughty glint in her eyes as she put her arms around my neck.  "I’ve never had an experience with anyone else.

As I set Elle on her feet, her words took me back to that famous night after Warren’s party when we had sex on her first time.  I was very aware that because of my habit of keeping guys away from her, Elle remained innocent for a long time.  This innocence attracted me to her.
- For me, it was already the sex night of my life when you agreed to sleep with me for the first time after Warren’s party." I said to her, looking into her eyes.
- I can’t believe this." She said to me, hiding her eyes.  "I was so inexperienced and awkward.
- Sincerely Elle," I said to her, caressing her cheeks with my hands.  "I knew very well what I was doing that night and that’s why I wanted so much that you feel ready.  I could have waited so long because I wanted at all costs that it was only phase one that would usefully bring us to tonight.  I cherished that night because for me it didn’t matter that you were inexperienced.  That evening, you took away my desire to touch another girl because with you I always had the impression that it was so much more.  My heart belonged to you forever from that moment on.  It could only be you forever.

Elle looked at me with surprised eyes before saying with a thoughtful face :
- I remember hearing other girls in high school talking about what they wanted to do to you.  Gwyneth said she could see herself having babies with you.  A girl and a little guy, but no twins." Elle said to me, laughing.
- It’s disgusting!" I said to her, shivering.  "You’re the only girl I want to have babies with.  And if we had twins, that would be perfect for me.
- But maybe not right now." she told me, blushing. "You'd see us with twins in our apartment in Boston trying to finish school.
- No, not now.  For now," I told her, caressing her neck." I want to make love for the first time with you, Mrs. Flynn.
- What, Miss Evans, that doesn’t happen anymore?
- She was awesome!  But you are even better!" I said to her as I started to remove the pins from her hair.

When all the pins were out of her hair, I tucked her hair over her shoulder so I could kiss her neck going down her spine toward the worn ribbon that fastened her dress.  I started to pull down her dress, placing kisses here and there on her shoulders.  At one point, the dress cascaded to her feet leaving her in a set of lacy white underwear.  She was magnificent!  I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed.
- You are everything I ever wanted" I told her with emotion.
- With every breath I took, Noah, I was yours!" she said to me before rolling on top of me.

We have come a long way, she and I.  I was ready for this new adventure we were entering into as a married couple.  For me, the observation is clear, with every breath I take, I will look at her…