19. The Unfinished Business

Sorry for the late update, I rewrote this chapter and honestly, I'm really proud of this one.

°°°°

Caught in a whirlwind of desire, Seokjin leaned forward to claim Jungkook's lips with an urgency that surprised even himself. Butterflies churned in his stomach, his longing for the Alpha to consume him growing more intense with each breath. Their lips moved together in perfect harmony, Seokjin's back thudding softly against the wall each time Jungkook pressed closer.

With one hand securely around Seokjin's waist, Jungkook's other hand moved to cradle the back of Seokjin's head, deepening their kiss with tender firmness. As they momentarily broke their passionate embrace, Seokjin's fingers fumbled with the knot at Jungkook's waist. With a swift tug, he loosened the Alpha's Hanbok, allowing it to slip down Jungkook's arms and pool at their feet, leaving the Alpha's upper body exposed and magnifying the intensity of their encounter.

Jungkook's low chuckle resonated in the quiet room, his voice rich with amusement and desire as he teased, "Do you want me this badly, yeobo?" The question flushed Seokjin's cheeks a deeper shade of red, his fingers tracing tentative circles over the firm, sculpted planes of Jungkook's chest. His gaze dropped shyly, lips pursed in a pout that conveyed his urgent need without words.

"Yes, I want you," Seokjin murmured, the sultry timbre of his voice sending a jolt straight to Jungkook’s core, tightening the muscles in his abdomen and sending an undeniable pulse of arousal through him. Without wasting another moment, Jungkook captured Seokjin’s lips once more, the kiss deep and possessive. His arms securely cradling the Omega, he navigated the path to their bed with a smooth, determined stride.

Carefully, he eased Seokjin onto the soft expanse of the mattress, never breaking the kiss as they continued their fervent exploration of each other. Seokjin's fingers tangled in Jungkook’s hair, pulling him closer, signaling his readiness to lose themselves in the depth of their connection.

The Alpha's presence loomed over Seokjin, the heat and firmness of his arousal pressing insistently against the Omega's sensitive thighs. The friction of his dick elicited soft moans from Seokjin, each sound weaving a spell of desire that hung thickly in the air. As their lips parted, Jungkook's smile was one of pure triumph, his eyes gleaming with raw, unbridled desire.

With a swift, practiced motion, he untied the cloth that supported Seokjin’s swollen breasts, the fabric falling to the floor with a soft thud. He paused, his gaze raking over Seokjin’s flushed and panting form, drinking in the sight of his vulnerability and need.

Leaning forward, Jungkook’s lips found the tender skin of Seokjin’s neck, his kisses wet and deliberate, marking a path of heat down to Seokjin’s chest. With one hand, he gently cradled one breast, thumb brushing over sensitive skin, while his mouth latched onto the nipple of the other. His teeth grazed the tender peak before he suckled deeply, eliciting a sharp gasp and a moan from Seokjin, whose fingers tangled into Jungkook’s hair, guiding him, encouraging each nip and suck that fueled the rising heat between them.

Jungkook's ministrations on Seokjin's chest grew more intense, drawing moans that filled the room, each breath punctuated with a soft gasp as the sensitivity built. Although Seokjin's body had not yet begun to lactate, the stimulation from Jungkook’s eager mouth suggested it might be possible, each pull and bite sending waves of both pain and pleasure through him.

With a final, gentle bite to the tender nipple, Jungkook soothed the sting with his tongue, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Seokjin. Then, shifting his attention, Jungkook planted a trail of kisses down Seokjin’s abdomen, each one a whisper against his skin. His fingers hooked into the waistband of Seokjin’s trousers, sliding them down and off with a deliberate slowness that left Seokjin exposed and vulnerable.