Old friends and realization

It's been two weeks since Louis left and a day until Derek leaves. I don't know why I keep updating on him, there is nothing serious about us. He's great and all but I love Louis just too much.

But today I was helping my mom and dad pack up their house. The house I spent nine years in. The house we came to London and moved into. The house that holds so many memories.

I sighed thinking of it all. I picked up my buzzing phone answered.

"Hello?"

"Karm! Hey!" Louis chirped on the other end.

I hadn't heard from him in like a week though..

"What's up?" I pulled the my blankets over Spot and I a little more. I didn't feel like moving right now.

"Just checking to see how you're doing. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a week. Touring has been busy but in coming back in another two weeks." He assured me. I loved how he did this.

I tried to fight back a smile by biting my lip but I couldn't, "It's fine. I can't wait to see you."

He laughed, "Me too. Hey! Maybe when I get back we could go on a double date! Me, you, Derek, Eleanor!"

I mentally groaned. I didn't want to go on a double date. I didn't even want to date Derek! "Maybe!"

"Great! So how have you been?" He asked.

Tired, confused, frustrated. "Good."

"That's great. What are you doing today?"

Packing up memories. "Packing up the house.." I sighed, crawling deeper in the blankets.

"Oh.." He drifted off. "Louis we need you." Someone called Louis.

"Karm I've gotta go. I'll call you later."

"Alright! Bye Louis!"

"Bye!" He hung up.

I tossed my phone on my dresser and threw the blankets off myself. I sat on my bed, looking out the window at London in April.

Everything was colorful, calm. Trees swaying in the light breeze, flowers finally sprouting. Sun shining, light drizzles every once in a while.

Spot barked me and I looked at the dog. He whined, indicating that he had to go out. I nodded at him, slipping a pair of yoga pants over my black shorts. I grabbed Spots leash, slipping on my moccasins, and Northface.

"Let's go." I clicked the leash on, ushering the dog out.

We walked around the apartment building, I wasn't going very far because my hair was a mess and I didn't have any makeup on, and listened to the chirping of the birds.

We began making our way back to my apartment when I saw a pink head bob out of an apartment.

"And let me kiss you.." She sang under her breathe. Turning around, she ran into me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She dropped the box she was holding.

I bent over, picking up the box that was full of old pictures. "It's fine." My eyes scanned the box as I spotted a picture of a little me.

I looked up at the girl that just ran into me. I looked at her sparkling green eyes and I knew who it was.

"Lisa?" I asked, picking up the picture.

Her eyes dulled down and she searched me. She opened her mouth, "Oh my gosh. Karm?"

I smiled slightly, "Hey."