Going downhill but coming up

It's been a month since Derek and I 'broke up' but technically we were never officially together. Louis came back yesterday too. He came and saw me then ran off to Eleanor. I hardly see him anymore.

Today is the day my parents are going back to Boston too. It was going to be a long day.

I sighed, I was doing a lot of that nowadays, and walked over to my dresser.

It was finally May, three months until Louis was getting married. Just saying that have me a headache and heartache.

I pulled out a wooden drawer, finding a pair of Capri leggings, and one of Louis' old baby blue sweaters. I threw the articles of clothing on, slipping on a pair of flip-flops. I brushed carelessly through my hair; it was still wet from the shower I had taken last night. I piled it on the top of my head, adding a small white bow to make it look pretty.

I skipped downstairs, Spot on my heels, and grabbed a bowl of cereal. While pouring in my Lucky Charms, my phone started buzzing on the counter.

"Hello?" I answered while pouring the milk in.

"Karm are you home?" Louis frantically asked.

"Yeah why?" I took my bowl from the counter to the dining room table, stuffing a spoonful in my mouth.

"I'm coming over." He hung up, not giving me a chance to even answer him.

I sat in shock wondering what the hell was going on. Louis usually asks to come over or says he's coming over then waits for me to answer.

Louis knocked at the door then when I didn't answer the first time, he just barged in.

"Karm." He came in the kitchen.

"Louis." I scanned his face. His blue eyes looked grey and full of sadness. He looked tired, the bags underneath his eyes didn't help him but he still looked beautiful.

"The wedding is postponed." He ran a hair through his hair causing the quiff to flatten.

"It's what?" I stood up so that I came up to Louis' shoulder, looking up at him.

"Postponed. Eleanor and I got into a huge fight over how I don't spend anytime with her anymore. I'm here or with the boys." He sighed.

But he was always with Eleanor. That's where he usually was when he wasn't with me. I mean I haven't seen the boys in forever but usually they, including Eleanor, hang out together.

"What? That's ridiculous. I barely see you anymore because of touring and Eleanor and she has the courage to say she never sees you?" It slipped out of my mouth. I quickly place my hand over my mouth. I had kept that bottled up so long that I had just exploded.

I looked up at Louis who stood in shock. After a few moments he opened his mouth, "Thats how you feel? That you never see me because of Eleanor?"

I took a breathe in and nodded my head, "Louis you used to see me everyday. Now you see me every once and a while. You know why? You're touring and getting married. You know why I never complain? Because I know that you love your job and your fiancé." My voice broke towards the end. I wanted to add so much more but I didn't. I held my ground.

Louis opened his mouth then closed it. He didn't know what to say, usually he did. His phone started ringing and he looked down at his phone, answering it.

"Hello?" He looked at me then to the floor.

He nodded a few times, smiled and answered the caller, "Alright babe. I'll be home soon then. Bye. Love you."