Only two more months

It's June now. June means only two months until Louis' gone. Or so everyone thinks. Two months really means, two months until I crash Louis' wedding and tell all my feeling to him. Can this be a really long two months?

Spot comes running into my room barking; I was so engraved in my thoughts that I didn't notice the doorbell was ringing.

I sat up, swinging my legs over the mattress and running to the door. It rang about five more times, someone was being in patient, until I opened it.

Louis stood at the door, smiling. He stepped in, one foot at a time. "Hey."

"Hi." I couldn't help but smile at him; he was the cutest thing ever!

"What are you doing today Miss Karmathna?" He took a seat on the couch, staring up at me. His blue eyes seemed to glow.

I placed my hands on my hips, "I don't know. What are you doing today Mr. Louis?"

"Wellll.." He started. "I leave in a day since I've been here a week. Eleanor is doing wedding stuff like her dress and stuff like that. Stuff I can't help with.." He was talking about it. Talking about her. I didn't know whether to sit and cry or punch the wall.

"So you're lounging at my place?" I said cooly, taking a seat next to him.

He nodded, "Of course. The boys are all doing something. I thought you'd love to see me."

I laughed, "I do love to see you but I just wanna stay home. I was planning a movie day."

"You always have a movie day when I'm over. Lets go do something." He pouted.

I laid next to him, he wrapped around his arm around instantly, like it was his nature, then he realized what he was doing and moved him hand. I sat up, suddenly feeling sadden by the fact that Louis had just done that. I wish he would have just left his arm.

"I just.. I don't want to go anywhere right now." I stood up, walking to my room. "You can stay or go it doesn't matter. Do what you'd like."

"Karm.." He stood up, reaching for my arm. He grabbed it and I spun around facing him. His face looked sad like I had told him that we weren't friends anymore. His eyes looked cloudy.

"What?" I almost whispered. I summoned all the strength I had not to cry when I stared at him.

"I.." He started; it looked like he couldn't find the words to say to me.

I nodded and turned back around, walking straight into my room.

"Karm Ill just.." He whispered softly at the door. "Can I come in?"

No. No you can't come in. You always play with my heart and you'll never know it. You're always so blind when it comes to someone loving you like I do. No you can't come in.

Instead of following my head, I followed my heart. I unlocked the door, letting Louis in.

He smiled weakly, engulfing me into a hug.

He broke the hug, just staring at me for a long time then we laid in my bed watching movies.

*~*

The next morning I woke up in Louis' arms. And unlike yesterday he didn't let go of me. In fact he was holding me like I was going to escape away from his grasp and run away. I would never do that.

I squinted at my alarm clock. The block numbers read 7:43 in a bold red. I looked down by the clock and saw Louis' phone, I wiggled out of Louis' grasp, gently touching the home button. The screen lit up and it was a picture of Louis and I covered by messages from various people. The first person was Eleanor and her text was where are you?

I felt so overjoyed in A. Being Louis' screen lock and B. Having Louis' to myself for now. After he wakes up he'll head straight home not talking to me for a month.

"What are you doing?" Louis said groggily.

"Checking the time." I told half of the truth. I was checking the clock but not totally telling the truth.

He yawned, looking at his arm around my waist, and he moved it. I felt cold as his arm moved as if he was my source of heat. "Can you hand me my phone?"

I nodded, handing over the sleek white phone. He tapped away at the screen; his facial expressions changing with each message.

He suddenly threw the blankets of us, running out the door with his shoes not even fully on.

"Bye Karm!" He shouted as he ran out the door.

He didn't even have to tell me why he had to leave. I knew already. Knowing killed me on the inside. I felt like I needed to go cry in a corner because I knew.

-------------------------------------

Short chapter! But I love it! So much going on in it too! :p

Hope you're enjoying this story! Love writing it!

Please keep reading! :)