Bubbles?

It's been a week since my movie day with the boys. The day after that they had to go back on tour. They come home next month.

I can't wait until they come home too; I had such a good time last week. We made a plan to hang out more often especially with the wedding coming. I think the boys will help me keep my mind off of Louis.

On the subject of Louis, at the movie date he had acted like himself when we were in high school. It was so nice. He let me lay my head on his shoulder, resting his head on mine, and he wrapped his arm around me. Being in his arms I felt bulletproof.

But today I couldn't feel bulletproof. Or next month. Or ever again because of Eleanor. She was his and he was hers.

Maybe not for long though? I have made up a plan to crash their wedding. I'm invited, by Louis of course, and am seated very close to the front. (I feel like Eleanor is rubbing it in but she's probably not.) When the preacher speak now or forever hold your peace or however that goes. I will raise my hand and they'll all probably look at me oddly but that's how I feel. Then I know for a fact that Louis will end up kicking me out and never speaking to me again. Happily. Ever. After.

A huge crack of lighting scares me out of my thoughts. I look out my window and rains beating down on my small window. The sky's grey and dark not what I wanted to see at eight o'clock. Soon Spot came running into my room, shaking.

"It's okay boy." I wrapped my arms around him, trying to calm him down.

Another crack of lightening and he's barking and shaking badly. He begins to calm down soon as the storm clears a little. We lay in bed for an hour watching the storm pass by while laying under the blankets, drawn in by our own thoughts.

*~*

We stayed in bed like this all day yesterday; we listened to the rain angrily beating the apartment. Spot tried to defend himself and barked but retreated back into my arms.

Now today we were going over to Lisa's house. I was already dressed in ready in sweats and a sweatshirt. She never cared what I wore.

"Let's go!" I grabbed Spots leash and clicked it onto his collar. His ears perked up, his tail began wagging as we walked out the door.

We walked down to Lisa's door, knocking slightly on it. She shouted for us to come in. We did and found her blowing bubbles while spinning on a chair.

"Hey!" She smiled, making a perfect 'o' shape while blowing delicate bubbles.

Spot and I watched as the bubbles cascaded down, spinning around revealing a rainbow on the surface. Then a large dog ran into the room, chomping at the soapy spheres that hadn't burst on soft white carpet.

"Buddy!" Lisa laughed, holding an ice cream cone shaped bubble dispenser.

The dog whipped his head up, drool flinging onto my sweatshirt. I looked down at the slobber and was completely grossed out; it was slimy and on my sweatshirt.

"Lisa! It's on my shirt!" I squealed like a little girl. I rushed to her kitchen, grabbing a paper towel. I could hear her giggling in the other room.

"Better?" She asked as I entered the room. I looked around, actually taking in the room, not being distracted by bubbles.

The room was a deep red color, making the room look dark with the very few light fixtures. She had very artsy couches; they were splatter painted white sofas. I liked it. Her curtains were a deep purple and covered the top half of the window. The room was very her.

I nodded and stared at her. Her pink hair was straight today; she had on black leggings, a baggy teal sweater, and a pair of Chucks.

"So whatcha wanna do?" She set down the bubbles and stood up, straightening out her outfit.

"Bubbles? In the house?" I picked up the container, looking at it.

"Of course. Whenever I'm bored I usually blow bubbles with Buddy." She pet the Boxers head as he stood next to her coming to her hip; she was a tall person so it was a big dog.

I laughed, uncapping the bubbles and starting blowing them. Lisa shook her head, taking the bottle away from me.

"Like this." She blew lightly into the soap; millions of bubbles appeared instantly.

I nodded and followed her action. I watched as the bubbles blew straight toward Spot. He blinked then started doing what Buddy did, he started chomping at him.

I laughed and watched as he are the bubbles. Lisa joined in my laughter and we started laughing so hard we were crying.

*~*

We ended up watching movies all day and crashing on Lisa's couch. Spot and Buddy were sprawled across us. Lisa had been curled up in a ball on one end of the couch and I was on the other end.

I stretched out, kicking Lisa in the butt. She stirred a little, rolled over, her arm hanging loosely over the couch.

"Lisa." I whispered, poking her face with one of my orange toes.

She mumbled something and pulled a blanket over herself. I giggled as the dogs started opening their eyes; they lazily hung open.

"Lisa!" I shouted, throwing the pillow underneath my neck at her.

"I said what the first time!" Lisa opened her green eyes, staring at me.

"I just seeing if your up. I've got work soon." I got up, stretching until I was on my toes.

"Okay. I don't have to be in until three. I'm going back to sleep." She rolled over, rewrapping the blanket over herself.

I laughed, grabbing Spots leash, "Bye Lisa."

She stretched her hand up, waving, "Bye."

Spot and I walked out of Lisa's apartment, heading to mine. When we finally did reach my apartment, I unlocked the door, letting Spot in.

I quickly stuffed a granola at in my mouth and took a shower. I threw on the horrid uniform; Brown pants, a white shirt, and white tennis shoes then I threw my hair into a messy bun.

I was off to work.