Bonus Chapter.

AMARA

He kneeled down and placed soft kisses on my stomach. I held my breath because my whole body was shaking. His hands touched my ankles then they slowly shifted up until I felt them on my buttocks. I looked down and his eyes were on me. I could see the hunger in his face and I knew that I was in for an amazing night. I gasped, threw my head back when I felt his tongue lightly touching my sensitive clit.

My hands automatically went to his shoulders and I grabbed them. His beard teased my thighs and my legs shifted opening up for him. He blew cool air on me, reminding me how wet and ready I am for him and I moaned out loud. He then pressed his nose on my vagina, pulled me closer to him then his tongue slipped between my folds.
“ God!” I cried out. I missed this. I missed him doing this to me.
I held on tightly to his shoulders not wanting to let go because I was literally going to fall. His long fingers shifted closer to my pussy and he rubbed my pussy while he muffed me.

He was making those slurpy sounds with his mouth when he was suckling my clit making my eyes roll back and sink my fingers in his skin. I started to move my hips wanting more, chasing the orgasm that was coming. He grunted when I shifted my hands, held his head tight and started to quickly rub myself on his face. God it felt so good, I changed my pace and was moaning out loud feeling tingles all over my body then when he sank his finger inside my pussy and bit my clit. I came hard, screaming his name and letting the feeling take over me.

I felt the bed touching my back, my body was shaking and I was sewing stars. I tried to talk but my mouth was dry. I slowly opened my eyes when my vision got clear and I saw the most handsome face ever. He was smiling, I smiled too. I tried to say something but he  closed my mouth with his and we kissed hungrily. I drank from his intoxicating kisses and I couldn't understand how I passed two years without my drug. I could feel his dick digging on my thigh, leaking with precut and I groaned.

He pulled his lips from mine, making me miss him instantly. He chuckled then his mouth moved to my ear and he plunged his tongue inside. My body arched, my fingers grabbed his arms while I tried to control my moans. His lips moved to my neck, he was kissing me hungrily and I knew my body was going to leave evidence behind and that made me happy.

I looked down and his head was between the valley of my breasts leaving hit, wet kisses. I gasped when I felt his fingers pinching my nipples then he closed his hot wet mouth around my nipple and he suckled like he was being breastfed. I shifted my hand down, touched my clit and I was wet. God I desperately needed him inside me. He stopped suckling, looked up and our eyes locked. He settled between my thighs but our bodies were still not touching.

I needed him, I needed that contact. “ Kwame….”
He shifted his body down, shifted my legs with his shoulders as his head settled between my thighs again. My legs were over his shoulder, my hands were grilling the plow tightly and my pussy was eagerly waiting for whatever that was going to happen. He looks at me, his face is full of emotions and it makes me want to weep.

He looks at my pussy for a while then looks up at me. “ God you're beautiful” I don't know if he's talking to me or to my pussy but well both that compliment. His lips nip my clit. I can't move because he has me pinned on the bed.
He grunts, slurps like he's eating the most delicious thing in the whole entire world making me get wetter. His fingers make their way to my pussy and gently plunge inside then move in and out.

I bite my lip hard then mimic his fingers by moving my waist with the littlest movement that he's allowing me to have.
“ Kwame…please” God, I'm going to come again.
His fingers curve inside and they touch the base of my pussy. My g-spot and keep rubbing it gently until I lose all senses and scream
“ Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” I fell apart. He quickly moved up, straddled my body with his legs caging me.
He grabbed his dick, clenched his teeth like he was in pain.
“ Open your mouth” came out quickly.

I opened my mouth, he pushed his dick inside my mouth, stretching my jaw as he filled me. His fingers sinked into my hair, pulled my head to his dick while he pushed himself deep in me. My body jumped as he hit my gag reflexes then I felt his cum shooting down my throat. He groaned loudly, pulled me back a little to give me air to breathe, then he choked me again with his dick until all his cum went down my throat and chin.

His dick made that pop sound when he pulled out. I kissed his dock, used my fingers and tongue to lick some of the cum that escaped. He watched me swallow, then got back between my thighs. His arms dropped to his elbows, our bodies touched, then he linked our hands. I could feel his dick at the entrance of my pussy and I wanted to shift so he could sink in.
“ I love you and forever will…” he stops.
“ I….” He shakes his head,
“ Tell me if I'm going past…”
“ You'll never cross that line. I trust you. I won't get triggered” He licked my lips then kissed me until I felt like I was floating.

He shifted us, had me where he wanted then he sank inside me. I cried out in pain, pleasure while he cussed.  We stopped moving, breathing as we got acquainted with each other again. He pulled out a little then plunged deeply and oh so fucken good and I said his name like I was calling God's name. He stretched my walls. I felt like I was going to suffocate, like he was going to tear me into pieces if he moved and he did. I gripped his hands, felt his weight on me, his breath on me then his dick inside me as he slowly moved, grinding on me.

My back arched, my toes curled and I just wanted to live inside his skin. I moaned in his mouth, he stole my breath and made me breathe the air he was giving me.

“ Remember that everything I did, everything that I do, I'm doing it because you're my number one priority and I always want the best for you. Your happiness means everything to me and I will never stop making you happy, protecting you and loving you. I love you Amara, more than you will ever know.”
A lone tear rolled down his cheek.
“ Kwame…” he buried his head on the crook of my neck.
“ You're mine and no one will take you away from me.” He looked at me.
“ Never” I promised, kissing his teary eyelid.
“ Only death will come between us Amara

He entangled our hands and wrapped them around me but not too tight then he fucked me. Made me speak tongues while I lost myself in him. This was better than before. Sex with Kwame was always amazing but this time it felt like there was something that was added between us. I surrendered my all to him, submitted to him emotionally and physically. I belong to Kwame and Kwame belongs to me.

Skin against skin, wet and wild. Moans, groans and grunts filled the room followed by unspoken promises and promises made. He shifted my legs over his shoulders, fingers sinked into my hair tightly and then he fxked me. He didn't hold back as he reminded me who he really was and still is. My body shook uncontrollably as my orgasm came running. He cussed loudly, I screamed his name and he groaned loud like a bull as we both came at the same time.

A feeling I have never felt before hit me so hard I found myself crying while holding tightly to him and hearing him tell me how much he loved me. Nothing is better than this. In his arms is where my home is. He said something to me but I couldn't understand because I was passing out but I heard the last part of what he was saying. I was too tired to ask what he meant so I closed my eyes and told myself I will ask him when I woke up.