48. forty-eight

☆---°○°---☆

You must be wondering why this chapter wasn't published on stck first. Because I wanted everyone of you to read this chapter together, free because you guys deserve to read this altogether.

And I'll only say one thing as I always said:-

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading.

Mohit and Sheetal, Aadhya's parents looked at their daughter and smiled with a tearful gaze

This time, she was sitting beside a man who loved her to no end. Who cherished her, who adored her and above all, who treated her right.

"Photoshoot time," Mahi announced excitedly and everyone agreed to her.

The Roka ceremony was done with the blessings of the elders and now like a typical Indian family, everyone had to click the pictures with the to be bride and groom.

"First of all, Dadi," Rithik announced. Gayatri walked to them and with a smile, blessed both of them while her pictures were being clicked.

"Abhi Parents ki baari," Mohit and Sheetal wiped their tears as they started walking towards Aadhya and Ayansh before Sheetal realised something and turned around to look at Mahima who was standing a little far away.

(Now it's parents turn.)

She walked to Mahima and held her hand.

"Pahle aap jaiye." She said but Mahima shook her head.

(You should go first.)

"You have cherished her, raised her. You deserve the first place." Mahima said as she was reluctant to go.

"But you gave her birth. Aap nhi hoti to Aadhya wouldn't have been with us." Mohit said, trying to make her understand.

Aadhya saw this and she was about to get up when Reyaan walked to them followed by Aditi.

"Aap teeno sath ja sakte hai. I'm sure she consider all of you equal." He said.

(You three can go together.)

Mohit and Sheetal nodded with a smile but Mahima was still reluctant. She looked at Aadhya who nodded her head and then at Kiaan who smiled at her before she proceeded for the picture.

"Ab Aadhya Bhabhi ki puri family," Rithik announced after everyone was done clicking their individual pictures and Reyaan and Aditi walked to them with Aarav in Reyaan's hands. Mahi and Samar along with Mahi's parents stood with them as well.

"Rithik said whole family," Reyaan tilted his head to look at Kiaan who pressed his lips together and padded to them. After that almost everyone was done with the pictures.