Chapter 2

Pamela's P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up a little better. I can now move around without feeling dizzy. I fixed my not so comfy bed, but at least I have a bed. I don't even know if I can call it bed. It's just a papag that has old clothes that serve as the  mattress of the bed.

After I fixed my bed, I went straight to the restroom to take a bath. It's currently five in the morning. I still have an hour to get ready.

I cooked breakfast after taking a bath, I also eat and drank my medicine for fever. After making sure that everything's ready, I went out of the house to go to my work.

I was walking to the tricycle terminal when I noticed a group of kids looking at something.
I went to them and looked at what they're looking at. It was a puppy, a cute one. I'm not familiar with its breed. But it's so cute. It has a thick, curly golden fur, and it's looking at me!

Someone called the kids, and I glanced at who it was. It was a nun, I realised that this place is an orphanage. The kids immediately went to the nun, who's now looking at me. I smiled at her. When the kids went inside the orphanage, the nun went to me, and I got her hand to have a bless.

"Is that your dog?" She asked me.

"Uhm... No, Sister," I answered her question. "I just accidentally saw it here." I explained.

"Hmm? Then are you going to leave her here?" She asked again, but before I could even answer her, she added, " I would want to take her inside, but most of the children inside is allergic to dogs, and even cats."

I glanced at the poor cute dog and looked at the nun again to express my worries.

"I would also love to bring her, Sister, but what if she has her owner?" I said with my soft voice.

"Well, you can give it back? Maybe God put you in this situation because He knows that you're capable of taking care of this little angel." She said while looking at the poor dog.

I was looking at the puppy while thinking about the possible events to happen. If I take her with me, where is she going to sleep? She looks like a dog of a rich man, I mean, she looks so clean.
Maybe at my room? But what if she makes a noise? They might hurt her, though she doesn't look like a noisy or even naughty dog.

But this will only last for a short time, I think?

"Ok, Sister, I'm gonna take her." I said while taking the dog.

"Then, can you give me your number? So I can easily find you if ever somebody will look for her." She reached out for something inside her pocket. When she finally got it, it's actually a cellphone. "That's the cellphone of the orphanage, I'm the handler. Please put your number in there."

I got the cellphone out of her hand and typed my number. "Here, Sister, just call me if someone looks for her." I gave her back the cellphone and bid my goodbye, "I'll get going now, Sister, I'm running late." I said.

"Please take care, child." I nodded to her and went back to my original direction.

To the tricycle terminal.

I immediately went inside one of the tricycles and told the driver my destination.

"I hope your attitude is as cute as your face, tsk." I talked to her, "What food do you eat? I think it's pricey than my food, you look healthier than me, eh." How am I going to provide this little thing for her food? When I hardly provide mine?

When I arrived at my workplace, I was greeted by questions.

"Oh, who's dog is that, Pamela?"

"You have a pet, Pamela?"

"That's so cute, Pamela!"

"This is not my pet, I just saw by the road." I explained. I was about to talk again when the supervisor arrived.

We went to our station to start working.

"You cute little dog, be quiet, ok? So we can finish this day without any problem." I whispered in her her ear. She seems to understand me because she's looking at me cutely while I'm talking and nodded when I finished.

Throughout the day, I can say that she really understands me. So we went home without a problem.

After doing my duty at the house, I brought the dog inside my room. I just took a quick bath, and l went beside her to sleep.