Chapter 20 FINALE

Pamela's P.O.V

I'm currently inside Raphael's car. We are  on our way to the orphanage. I've discovered that he really regularly goes there every month. And then he donated a lot of things for the kids there.

That time, when I saw Manay at the orphanage, Raphael was not able to go there because of a business meeting, so he asked Manay to go there on his behalf.

Now he's bringing me there to introduce me to the Nuns that have been taking care of the children. I wore one of my favourite dresses. I feel so beautiful and refreshed.

We also brought Madi with us, it will be good for him to have a new environment. We're just gonna let her play with the kids. When we arrived, Madi looked so happy. He's wagging his tail nonstop.

Before going in, I glanced at the way to my old hell home. I swore that I'm not going back there, and I don't have any plan on breaking it.

The Nuns welcomed us inside. Also, the kids! I'm confident that Madi's not gonna do something bad, so I let her leash go. As soon as I did that, he immediately ran to the kids to play.

"Sorry about that, Sisters..." I pardoned.

"It's okay. The kids enjoy it." She said with a smile.

She looked at me then, Raphael. She looks so happy for us. Like she's seeing something we don't.

"I told you, didn't I?" She suddenly talked to me. When I stared at her for a little bit long, I understood what she's trying to say. "I've told you that He always has a plan, I figured that He put you in that situation because He knew that you are capable of it and... that he knows that it is going to make you happier and livelier." She said. "Am I right?"

"Yes, I think so too, Sister..." I said with a shy smile.

I looked at Raphael lovingly. I guess He really did that for a big reason.

My fate is not that bad, after all. It's actually a happy one.

It just got Twisted.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~