Chapter 6

Pamela's P.O.V

I haven't even spent an hour in my work, but I'm already feeling so tired. But aside from that, my brain is so chaotic. I'm thinking about that handsome man, I don't understand why I can't stop thinking about him.

Really, what's with him?

What's so special about him, that I'm so bothered about our small conversation yesterday? Our conversation is not that important at all! It's just a simple, dull, and boring conversation. I was even embarrassed!

But there's really something about him that I can't seem to ignore. He's so interested with... Madi? I don't know if it's just me. I also noticed him staring at while my groceries were being punched.

The breaktime bell shocked me so much that I even stumbled! I need to feed Madi.

I went to my locker to get Madi's snacks. After that, I, again, sneakily went to Madi's hiding place.

I was also eating while feeding Madi.

"Madi, you seem to know the man yesterday." I talked to Madi. "You know him, don't you?" I confirmed it when she barked at me.

I wonder what Madi's connection with that man?
Because the way he stares at Madi, it's like he wants to rub her or even hug her.

I just finished feeding Madi, and I'm now on my way to go back to my work.

"Pamela," I jolted when somebody behind me called me. I turned to who it was.

It was the supervisor.

"Uhm, good afternoon, sir." I greeted him. "Do you need anything?" He stared at me after I asked that.

"I've been wanting to tell you this." His statement made my heart boom. "You're hiding your dog in the backyard of the facility when you are clearly aware that you can't do that."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry," I said with my head down. "It's just that I don't have anyone who can take care of her at home."

"I'm also sorry, Pamela, but I can't tolerate this. You have to do something about this." He said, "This will be the last time that you'll bring your dog here, understand?" He demanded for my answer.

"Yes, sir."

What am I going to do now? I don't want to leave him at that house. I'll just think about that later.

I went back to work after that.

When my work is finally done, I got Madi out of her not so hiding place. I only got to think about my current problem on our way home.

I'm now worried again about what to do. I can't really leave her in that house.

Hoo!

When I arrived at the house, I did my usual routine, cleaning the house and cooking dinner.
After that, I brought the food to my room so I could eat with Madi.

Before sleeping, I decided to take a quick bath.
And while inside the restroom, I heard a noise outside like someone just arrived, then I heard Lyndon's voice outside.

My body instantly moved to fasten what I'm doing. I was already dressed when someone forcefully opened the door.

It was Lyndon.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted.

He didn't listen to me and held my waist, and kissed my neck. I don't wanna feel this. He's drunk again.

I continued to wriggle. I did everything, everything I could to stop him. I tried to kick him. But he manages to have a hold of my clothes, he tries to take my clothes off.

"Help!!! Help me!" I said that so loud. My eyes are being welled up with tears.

"Stop! Shop this, please!" My tears are now falling. "Lyndon! Let go of me!"

A door suddenly opened. It was Lily. Again.

"Lyndon!" She exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing?" When Lyndon heard her voice, he automatically withdrew.

I immediately ran into my room. But before I could even close it, I heard what Lily said.

"You! Don't do that to her! She's dirty!"

Hah! I'm dirty? They're the reason why I'm feeling dirty. But no, I'm not dirty.

They are dirty.

I went to my room and cuddled Madi to sleep.