Chapter 13

Pamela's P.O.V

I thought that would be the first and last embarrassing moment for me. But it's not! I've been here for a month now, and I always embarrass myself in front of him.

There was this moment that I volunteered to water the plants, and while doing so, I was talking to Madi, which was in her beautiful cage.

I was telling her things that I shouldn't. Like how I see sir Raphael. I was telling her how attracted I am to that man. I did that to entertain myself.

But I didn't know that, sir Raphael is currently at the opening of the garden! I suppose he heard everything I said because he was smirking at me with a 'I knew it' face.

He even came to me. He was walking towards me, I thought gonna stop when the distance between us was enough, but he didn't! He continued to walk, so I  stepped back to keep the distance between us.

I didn't notice the plant behind me, and because of that, I nearly fell. But I didn't. Before I could even fall, his hand was already wrapped around my waist.

When I looked at him, my eyes met his. It's so mesmerising, I just wanna stare at it for as long as I want. It seems to be sparkling. Even though his eyes are chinky, it still looks so alive and expressive.

"You, okay?" I just woke up from my thoughts when he talked. I immediately got out of his hold. I'm surprised that I don't feel anxious when he's holding me.

Since Lyndon's attempt towards me, I get anxious around men. Maybe it's because of the trauma.

But with sir Raphael's hold? I even feel so safe and comfortable! I can't believe this. My body even collaborated with my mind and heart's flirtiness.

"Yes, sir," I said when I was ginally able to stand. "I'm sorry about that..." I can't look in his eyes. I'm afraid I will be out of my mind again.

"I didn't know you love to talk while doing something." He said while trying to find my eyes.

"I was talking to Madi, sir." I told him,

"Hmm..." He trailed off, "You told him that you like me?" He failed to hide the amusement in his voice.

"Sir!? I didn't?!" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah? But you  exactly told her, 'Madi, I think I like sir Raphael,'" He said, which made me more shy! I can feel my heated cheeks!

"I...I--uhm,"

I was about to reason out when he took another step forward. He lifted my chin using the tip of his fingers and showed me my favourite smile of him.

"Don't worry, I like you too." After saying that, he just left me with my jelly knees. I can't believe this...

That breathe taking event just happened three days ago. It was the latest embarrassing moment that happened to me.

I don't know how to act when I see him again. I just don't think about it lately because I haven't seen him for three days now. I'm not ready to see him yet.

I am thankful to that, though. It was the most beautiful, embarrassing moment of my life.