Chapter 12

Pamela's P.O.V

I woke up because of a knock on my door. I drowsely went to open it. I'm still closing my eyes when I open it.

"Are you still sleepy?" It was Manay's voice.

I opened my eyes when I heard her voice. I didn't know what time it was now.

"It's morning now, exactly six in the morning. You need to get ready. The breakfast should be ready by seven." Manay said.

Wait a minute... what? Six in the morning?!

"Manay! I slept for the whole afternoon yesterday?" I asked her, "You didn't wake me up?!"

"It's okay, besides you work officially starts today." She explains.

"But how about, sir Raphael's food last night for dinner?" I asked again.

"He went out, probably met with his friends."

Oh...

"I will be ready in thirty, Manay." She just nodded at me and left.

When I'm about to go to the bathroom, I saw Madi looking at me. Where am I going to put Madi? Maybe I should ask Manay.

"Madi, just wait here, okay?" Then I went to the bathroom to take a bath. It took me fifteen minutes bathing because I was enjoying it. It's my first time taking a bath with a shower. I always use tabo because that's all that house had.

When I finished, I took Madi with me outside. I still remember the way to the kitchen, so that's  where I got. I saw Manay at the backdoor, and I went to her.

"Manay, where do I put Madi?" She looked at Madi, then me.

"Come with me." I went as what she said. We arrived at the side of the garden. And there, I saw an empty cage, not the suffocating one, but a wide one. "We're gonna put her here. Is that okay with you? She asked, then looked at me.

It's okay with me. It's actually big, bigger than Madi's hiding place in the facility, so I'm sure Madi would be fine here. Also, I can easily check on her since I  can already see that cage when you stopped by the backdoor.

"It's more than okay, Manay!" I told her, "I'm sure Madi will like it." I looked at Madi, who seems excited to go in the cage. "Right, Madi?"

She looked at me and gave me an excited bark.

When Manay opened the cage, Madi immediately went inside.

"You can just go here to give her food." She advised me. And I nodded to her.

"Madi, be a good girl, okay?" She's too small for the cage. How cute.

After reminding Madi, I followed Manay. We went to the kitchen, and she instructed me on what to do. I cooked a simple american breakfast. It is stated at the board at the wall that it's the planned types of dishes for the whole week. This type of breakfast is  probably sir Raphael's type of food.

When the other helper went to the kitchen, getting the food to arrange it in the dining, I followed the to take a peek at sir Raphael. I saw him, being sweaty all over, I think he jogged. Like what I expected, he's so dreamy.

Hayy, I hope he'll like the food I prepared for him, just like I'm supposed to do.

I instantly hid myself when I saw him looking at my way, looking so amused. I didn't know that I was staring too much that I didn't notice him staring at me, too.

"Cute," I heard him say.

I squeeze my eyes. So embarrassing...