Chapter 19

Pamela's P.O.V

I still have an hour before cooking lunch, so I just went out for a while. But before I could even do that, all of us heard a noise coming from the sala. We all went there.

I saw Madi trying to bite a lady. I looked at who it was. She's beautiful, I would give her that. But despite her beauty, I can smell something fishy about her. I will not be wondering now if Madi is so mad at her, even if she's not doing anything.

"Madi! Stop!" Despite my obvious suspicion, I  still went to the to stop Madi, "Come here," Madi first looked at Raphael before doing what I said.

"Is that you dog?!" The lady asked me. I looked at her and answered.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" I can't help but raise my brow. I was just thinking about the things that she did to Madi, and it's making me tremble in irritation.

"You should put her in a cage or something!" She reasoned, "And... did you just raise your brow at me?! How dare you?! You're just a maid!"

"She's not." Raphael talked, so Vivien's attention turned to him.

"What?" She pardoned.

"She's not just a maid. She's my girlfriend and future wife." He cleared out.

"Wha...wait what...?" She looked hurt. I don't know, I don't feel anything about her feelings. I actually feel so proud.

Raphael's been flexing me, I should really stop denying him. Hmm...

"So, if can you just leave?" He looked directly at her eyes while saying it. "Thus should be the last time that I'm gonna see you here, okay?"

Vivien blinked her tears away before nodding at him. "I...I'm sorry..." Then she left.

The helpers went back to their works, I was also about to put Madi inside her cage when I remembered something.

"Raphael," I don't need to call him. He looked like he's about to follow me. He stopped when I called him. "About the puppy that you lost..." I tried to open up. He just raised his brow, which signalled me to continue. " I think it is Madi..." I finally said it. I glaced at him, who's currently stating at me like I'm such a fragile thing that needs to take care of.

"I know," What? He knows? "I already knew it at the grocery store. That is why I asked things about him, love." That endearment again.

"So, I don't need to explain it now?" I asked, and he just nodded.

He ended up being the one putting Madi inside the cage. And me following them.