Notes + OC

Before you start reading, these next pieces of information are important to understand.

1.) Seasons 1 and 2 are left unchanged

2.) I plan to adapt Seasons 3 and 4 along with making my idea for Season 5

3.) My comedy style is filled with not my jokes, so don't be surprised if you see a joke you recognize from somewhere else

4.) Joey acts the same this season but will change next season. Here The Evil from the house in Season 1 is why Joey becomes a perpetrator of some of his friends' deaths. In Season 4, The Evil had left his body when he was revived, and now he is a changed man. He feels sorry for all he did and will do anything to change the past.

👐And now, the self-insert OC!👐

This will take bits and pieces of my real self, but change other parts.

Richard, no I'm not giving you my last name, is a 21-year-old man known as DinoBoy online. He posts a variety of content including gaming, skits, music, and more, along with making cameos in other creator's projects. He managed to amass a fair amount of subscribers. At a VidCon, he managed to be found by Joey Graceffa and became friends with the man. They performed collabs with each other, when all of a sudden, Joey disappeared off the face of the Earth.

And that is all I could think of for backstory at this moment. Hope you enjoy the story!