The RV

"I'm locked in. Are you locked in?" Teala asked Roi back in the RV of Death. "Yeah, what kind of- Do you have like a-" Roi trying to think of what he wanted to say before getting his answer without fully asking, "I have numbers, I have numbers." Teala responded.

Roi and Teala were going on their Q&A about each other locks finding out both have a four-number code. "How about you, Joey?" Roi asked the man tied to the front of the van. "Where do you see numbers?" Joey asked, looking around his handcuffs for something that wasn't there.

"I have numbers on mine. So, you need a key?" Teala asked Joey, him immediately responding with "Yeah, I need a key."

Teala: There's a calendar and it has numbers on it that are circled. There's a magazine behind me that's- there's numbers circled, so I know this means something, but none of it makes sense.

"Okay, this isn't working-" Teala began to say when Joey looked up and interrupted her. "Wait, look. There's something above me." He said before Teala and Roi asked "What is it?" at the same time as it could help them out.

"I don't-" Joey started to say before stopping to focus on his leg. "Can you reach it?" Teala asked when she saw what he was doing. "I can try with my foot." Joey grunted out, trying his best before getting it down. "What is it? What is it?" Teala asked like a little child.

Joey: So I realize I don't have the flexibility to be able to read this note, so I pass it over to Teala.

Joey managed to stretch his legs long enough so Teala could grab the note from in between his shoes. "Got it, okay." "What does it say?" Teala and Joey, respectfully, say.

Lock 1: October, Soda, Smoke.

Lock 2: Milk, Life, Delicates.

Teala read out the first bit and then, "October- so that's 13." She said, realizing the date circled was the answer "Soda, Smoke." she read again trying to figure out what it meant. "Oh, so there's a soda can right here!" Roi exclaimed to the group seeing soda cans in the sink, "There's soda behind you as well!" Joey yelled to Teala. "How many sodas are there?" Roi asked when Teala started counting the ones she could see. "Oh, yeah, one, two, three, four, five, six." Teala then proceeded to yell out six a few more times.

Teala: I am determined to get out of this RV.

Teala hunched over her handcuffs inputting the numbers they figured out, before saying smoke. Everyone looked for what smoke could be when Roi spotted candles. Teala started counting the candles when, "No, no, wait, there's cigarettes up here. Maybe it's the cigarettes." Joey said to the others. "Okay, how many?" Teala asked, wondering if that was the answer. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven." Joey counted to Teala.

She put in seven, but nothing was happening. "That's mine. Got it, got it, I got it!" Roi called out causing Teala to look up from her lock. "You got it? Come help me, help me, help me." Teala started chanting, again, like a little child. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Roi responded as Joey also asked for help even though no key was found.

Teala then read out lock two to Roi, now free to look around wherever he wants in the van. Roi looked in the fridge and counted three bottles of milk. "...and then "Life" is this magazine." Teala said inputting the circled number, 17, into her handcuffs. "Delicates?" they all said, wondering what it meant.

Teala: Now, as a girl, I know what that means. There's panties somewhere on this bus.

"Roi, check over where you were." Joey says to Roi, who hadn't checked there since he got out. "I found some underwear." Roi said to everyone, "I knew it was panties!" Teala yelled out. "These are delicate." Roi said, holding two panties.

Teala tried two, but it failed as there were more hiding around. "Am I crazy? What's going on?" Teala asked as the lock didn't open, "There might be more-" Joey started before he was interrupted by the sense of his nose smelling something revolting. "Ugh. It smells so musty in here." he said, it fueling his drive to get out. He coughed as he mentioned how they're "really in the 70s now."

"There's gotta be more panties in here." Teala said after the lock still didn't open. Roi started to check every cabinet for more hidden underwear. "Keep looking for the panties, Roi!" Joey yelled in encouragement, desperately wanting to leave ASAP.

"I mean, is it including the panties we're wearing?" Teala asked as the lock still won't budge. "How'd you know I'm wearing panties?" Joey questioned as Teala asked Roi if he was wearing panties as well.

"No, I'm not." Roi flatly answered, Teala questioning if he's lying until he says to try three. It still didn't work. Joey says to try four when, "Oh, guys, got it. There's so much more." Roi said pulling more out the closet. "Try five, it's definitely five." Roi said. Teala rolled the dial to five before trying...

It worked! She was finally free! "We gotta hurry up! We gotta get Joey out of here!" She said to Roi as they began looking everywhere for a key. "Help me, please." Joey asks meakly.

Teala: So once I'm unlocked, Guava and I start running around trying to find the key to unlock Joey. We finally find this box and there's a sticky note on it that says, "Remember to renew your subscription." So we look at the magazine, we look at the calendar, we combine the numbers, we unlock the box, we find the key, and the day is saved.

"Oh, finally." Joey said, able to move freely.

Teala (cont.): Except for the fact that we're stuck inside of an RV that's surrounded by killer clowns.

High Tower, who had just woken up from Calliope's beat down, groans outside the window. "I wanna taste you." she groans out.