The Cards

Safiya: We run back into the lounge trying to see if there's anything that we haven't seen before to help us solve this clue.

"Oh, I found cards, guys!" Joey yelled to the group. Richard turned to look and pointed, "I knew it! The suits on playing cards!" Richard yelled as well before searching for the four suits.

Safiya: Suits must mean the suits in the deck of cards

Rosanna: Hearts, diamonds, spades, clubs. We gotta find 'em.

"I got the club. I have the club." Safiya yelled to everyone after she found a dice tray with the suit on it. "I found this." Manny said, holding a perfume bottle in the shape of a diamond. "Oh, some of them..." Joey started before Safiya noticed what he was talking about.

"Have number- have markings." Safiya continued before Joey started again. "No, I think it maybe all combines together. Here let's put it on the table." Joey says, the group spreading out the cards to see which have the markings.

Joey: So I flip over the cards and start to realize that there's lines on parts of the cards. It's almost like a puzzle that I need to connect all the cards in order to create some sort of symbol.

"It's an eight." Joey says, the group getting up and looking around for the other suits again. "Wait, what?" Manny said, MatPat looked over, "Dude, what'd you find?" he asked. "Found a dice, but it has a club on it." Manny said, showing the club to MatPat. "Club? Bring it." MatPat told him, Manny walked to the dice tray.

"What it has to do with dice." Manny asked when he was over at the dice tray, "Spade, maybe?" Joey answered. "Or maybe like- I dunno." Manny said, having an idea before losing it. "Hold on to it." Joey suggests as Manny disregards the advice and drops the dice in.

They magnetized to the tray and landed on snake eyes. "Oh, my God. That was so weird. That was so weird." Manny said completely shocked, "What happened?" JC asks. "It magnetized to when I put it down." Manny said, doing the action again to show him.

Manny: Oh, my God. That has to be something, that's a clue.

"Okay, let's just leave that there. I feel like we're gonna have to do something with that." Joey said as Manny did some quick breaths. "Hey, what about this perfume?" JC asked, "Has a diamond on it." Manny noticed before running to grab it. "Oh, my God. Spray it on, bitch."

Manny grabbed the perfume and ran to the paper on the wall with a diamond. He sprays the paper and it reveals a map.

Richard: Quickly we realize this is a map of this room, and there's an X, which means there's a clue, and its spot has been marked.

"Isn't it right here?" Safiya asked, everyone ran over to check with her. MatPat explained how the rectangle was the couch when Richard pushed over a stool and found a trapdoor. "Wait, guys, guys! Here it is!" he said while opening it to reveal a clock with four hands. "Secret door!" Ro said smiling.

Safiya: So inside the trap door is a clock and each of the hands is printed with a suit.

"I think we have to arrange it in the correct way. The eight correlates with that." Joey said about the clock. MatPat goes and flips the cards to discover their suit.

MatPat: So we flip the cards over and they're hearts. Eight equals hearts.

MatPat moves over to the tray, "The magnetized dice. " he says before dropping them in with a roll.

MatPat (cont.):: Every time we roll the dice, it ends up snake eyes, or a one and a club. One equals club.

"We're missing a spade." MatPat said right as Richard was doing the same. "Well, the diamond also missing, but the map has a diamond on it." he said pointing at the map. Manny walks over and looks for numbers, "It says ten, it says ten on it. Ten diamond." Manny said as he came back to the clock.

"Is there anything else hidden?" MatPat asks, looking around the room. Richard was over on a table with Lady Liberty seeing she's, "Missing the fire." he said.

Richard: I'm looking around for any clues I can possibly find, and I notice there's a Statue of Liberty missing a hand.

Safiya: As I was walking through the back part of the lounge, I saw a green hand with a ring on it.

"Look at this. This is Lady Liberty's torch." Safiya announced as she put the hand onto the statue Everyone looked and noticed, "It has a spade on it." Richard was the first to say it when Joey looked to find it, "A spade?"

"What if you look through it? Or something." Manny wondered. Richard put his hands up in the air, "Well, if so, don't ask me to do it. These glasses aren't part of the costume, you'll get nothing from me." "Look- look through it. Is it pointing at anything?" Manny asked as JC went to look.

JC: I'm not seeing anything.

"Does that circle line up with this circle at all?" MatPat asked getting everyone to know where to look.

Joey: Okay, so I'm looking through the ring on the Statue of Liberty and it connects to another hole. So, I'm like, I need to just line my eye up, look through that hole, connect it to that hole, and there it is.

"What's on the pack. The blue- the blue line on it. Is there a number on there?" Joey commandedly asked. Manny went to look and say and said "Five." "Okay, enter five." Joey said to the people at the trapdoor.

Joey: I am just blessed with 20/20 vision so it was the perfect challenge for me.

Richard: Alright Joey, you have 20/20 vision, noted. (mumbling turned away from the camera) To-Do List, steal Joey's eyeballs.