The Roller Disco

Everyone sneakily jogs to the Roller Disco before Joey reaches the steps and places down the bag holding their disguises. "Okay, quick, everyone put on red noses and gloves."

Joey: so we find out we're gonna have to wear red noses and gloves to disguise ourselves into the clown disco, which, honestly, if these clowns fall for it, they're idiots.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait, real quick. Just in case you need to, uh, get something from somebody, this is a strong sedative." Mortimer says handing it to Joey, "It'll knock somebody out in a couple minutes, all right?" "Should I use it?" Nikita asks getting everyone confused before elaborating that she meant, should I be the one who uses it.

Nikita: So I willingly, for the team, stepped up to the plate and decided, "Yes, pick me, I will druggeth thee."

"You guys got this." Mortimer said to them as they walked into the disco. "Hey, just a couple of clowns." Joey announced as they walked in. Richard thought that announcement and the stupid disguises would get them caught, but the clowns were stupid enough to not notice.

They were let into the disco and they kept talking super suspiciously, yet no clown noticed.

Joey: So I've never been to a disco before in my life, nor am I good at dancing, so I'm a little worried I'm gonna get caught.

Every clown was dancing around and the group joined in to not look suspicious. "Oh! Oh, hey, girl! Fabulous!" Joey announced to a clown walking up to him before spinning.

Richard: There's clowns everywhere, dancing, roller-skating. They're being cute. They're having a fun time. And I am about this. I start dancing, but at the same time, I'm trying to find clues.

Some started to talk to the DJ as others looked around, Richard continuing to blend in by dancing. Everyone was looking for the song, and even though they were acting suspiciously, the clowns took no notice.

Joey: So I notice a clown that looks weirdly familiar, but I don't know from where.

Richard: Miss "I wanna taste you!" is here, because that's who I want to dance with, sure.

JC and Richard stand near each other, "It looks like they're guarding something important." Richard said to JC as the latter pointed at High Tower. "Uh, she has a briefcase." Richard looks and sees he's right. Richard finds Joey and goes to him, dancing to blend in, and whispers to him. "She has a briefcase." he whispered while pointing to High Tower.

Joey: So we realize that the briefcase is locked to her wrist, so we're like "Oh, my God, the jack-in-the-box song is probably in the briefcase."

"You think it's in the briefcase?" Joey asked Richard. "Yeah, it's gotta be in the briefcase. Also, tell this to everyone, and whisper while doing it." Richard says as he dances back to JC. Joey tells everyone and they all go to Richard and JC. "So, what should we do?" Richard asks JC as he points out her drink. "We need to put the sedative in her drink." he says to everyone.

JC: And she suprisingly has a drink in her hands, so that's good.