The Prologue

Richard finished recording the visuals for his next video when his doorbell rang.

"Coming!" he yelled across the house. He got up and walked to his door. A mailman stood outside before outstretching his hand.

"I have a letter for you."
"Thanks," Richard replied as he took it from the mailman's hand. He started to leave as Richard continued, "Have a nice day!"

He walked to his couch and he inspected the letter when he noticed a name he thought he would never see again.

"Joey?" Richard opened the letter to see what was so important that Joey would send him a letter after two years of silence.

"My friends, I'm going on an extraordinary adventure, and I'm in need of your help, and so are hundreds of others. This is not an invitation to a ball or a dinner party, it's an invitation to embark on a dangerous mission."

"Dangerous? Joey, what have you been up to?" Richard questioned before continuing to read.

"It may sound impossible, but there is a town trapped in the 1970s, and very soon everyone in it will be dead unless we do something about it. There is a dark séance that will take us back in time, but for it to work you must choose a personality reminiscent of that era and dress like them."

"Excuse the f*ck out of me, since when can we time travel, and why do only you have it." Richard continued to read.

"Remember, nothing from the modern world can come with you."

"Yeah, makes sense, Time Travel 101. Still confused on how you have that access, but whatevs." Richard started to read once more.

"The people of Everlock will know their role and place but you will be operating without knowledge or understanding of what's to come."

"Ominous." More reading commenced.

"This Friday the 13th-"

"Even more ominous." Back to reading he went.

"-the doorway to Everlock will be open and we will only have that one night to complete our mission."

Richard turns the letter around to find his role. "The Rockstar? Well, I guess I better find a list of popular 70s rock songs."

Friday the 13th, July

A brown minivan pulls up as the passenger door opens revealing Teala Dunn - The Super Spy. She closes the door as the driver's door opens with the driver rotating out holding the door, the driver being Manny MUA - The Record Producer. (Yes, I replaced Colleen with myself, sue me.)

A man flips over a fence holding their skateboard before flashing the peace sign, JC Caylen - The Hippie. Another boy rides their motorbike before stopping, Roi Fabito - The Daredevil.

A girl in pink roller skates her way down the road, Nikita Dragun - The Troublemaker. A blue car comes to a stop as the driver walks out and takes off their glasses, Matthew Patrick - The Detective, the passenger walks out next as she waves, Rosanna Pansino - The Jetsetter.

A girl rides her bike down the road before coming to a halt, Safiya Nygaard - The Investigative Reporter. Finally, a man drives down before exiting and playing the air guitar, Richard L/N - The Rockstar.

 Finally, a man drives down before exiting and playing the air guitar, Richard L/N - The Rockstar