𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: Blackmailing

The fourth day was a nightmare. Early in the morning, Renjun felt an odd pain in his stomach. It was sharp and repetitive. The omega tried to curl into a ball and endure it. After all, it was already the penultimate day—things would end soon.

But the pain was too hard to bear. Renjun felt like the inside of his stomach moved and turned inside out. Something was going on with his body, and the omega was scared as it had never happened before. He knew he either needed medicine or a mate. Or die, but that was never an option.

He couldn't wait for Jaemin to bring him breakfast. He needed more patience. Renjun forced himself to get up and approach the door. He thumped on it with his fists a few times. No one heard him, although the omega was sure the two other residents were on the second floor. He could feel them. Angry at them for ignoring him, he got sick of everything and started screaming, banging, and kicking the door just to get a reaction.

He did. He heard several footsteps and was satisfied.

"What is going on in there?" he heard Jeno's quiet voice. "Is he going insane?"

"No, he's just a little angry and very horny. I think that's normal," Jaemin replied with a chuckle.

Renjun heard the sounds of the keys. He stopped.

"You think?" Jeno asked unsurely. "I think he needs a doctor..."

"He's fine."

"He's scaring me. I'm afraid of him."

"You better be."

Jaemin unlocked the door and opened it. Renjun didn't waste his precious time. He dashed toward the home economist, pushing him out of the way so hard that Jaemin fell backward. The omega escaped down the hallway only in his pajamas and felt way more powerful than ever. The thing is, he had yet to learn where he was going. He just wanted to leave his room as it became the depressing cave he started to hate.

No matter where fast he ran, Jeno appeared right behind him. The alpha thought he'd stop the omega from doing something neither of them knew, so he caught up with Renjun and tightly wrapped his arms around his waist. This pumped the adrenaline so hard in Renjun's blood that he could do everything. And he did. He bit Jeno's hand, digging his teeth until the alpha bled. Despite the pain, and it was painful as Jeno winced a bit, he tried to keep Renjun in place. This wasn't what the omega wanted. He began squirming, screaming, and doing everything to be set free, scared to be thrown back into that room.

Ignoring Renjun's surprisingly strong effort, Jeno held quite well and even carried him downstairs, to the living room. He pushed Renjun to a sofa and drew back, confusing the latter and making him stare at the house owner suspiciously. Neither said a word, so it was better when the beta entered the living room, too.

"That hurts a lot, Junnie," he complained, massaging his stomach. "I felt as if you stole the remaining breath from my lungs..."

The omega looked at him, then at Jeno. This also made the two exchange glances. Jaemin noticed teeth marks and blood on Jeno's hand. Before he could look at him, Renjun quickly grabbed the landline phone near him and started dialing the number of Aquamarine House.

"Nuh-uh. Junnie, what are you doing?" Jaemin grabbed the phone out of the omega's hand. "Who are you calling at such a time? It's very early in the morning."

Only one out of three wore clothes. Renjun and Jeno were in their pajamas. It was indeed very early.

"A-Aquamarine House," he muttered.

"Why?" the beta frowned.

"Mistreatment of an omega," Renjun said, his chest heavily moving with each word. "You locked me inside and left me alone when I'm sensitive. I need people around me. I have no medicine. It hurts everywhere."