Episode 9: A nightmare come true

Scene 1

[A cloudy day with the sun shining high above] A young schoolboy with a backpack on was walking by the children's park on his way to school. A pallid girl who wore a Japanese priestess gown and sandals watched the young boy from behind a tree. The boy continued to walk until he tripped on a crack. The girl quickly zoomed over the park benches and sandboxes and grabbed for the boy, but missed. The boy picked himself up and continued to walk.

However, the girl was not about to give up, so she whirled around with her hands outstretched, ran into him and penetrated her hands through his back revealing a...

Scene 2

Joyce: Bobby, wake up!

The boy's older sister shook him from his sleep. Bobby got up in a sweat.

Bobby: Phew! It was only a dream. It was so real though, Joyce.

Joyce turned away from him to go down the stairs.

Joyce: Tell me about it later. Get dressed. We'll be late.

Bobby put on his clothes.

Bobby: Late for what?

Joyce shouted from downstairs.

Joyce (irritated): Hello, it's Sunday!

Bobby's face remained pasty from his nightmare as he ran to the bathroom.

Bobby: Oh, oh yeah! I'll be right down!

Joyce rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen.

Scene 3

[Catz house] Everyone was awake, except Nellie of course. Nellie ran down the stairs.

Nellie: Where is everybody?

Penny turned back to Nellie from the TV.

Penny: Carter and Ollie went grocery shopping.

Nellie: I wanted to go! Maybe I can catch up with them.

Penny: By the time you get there, they might be on their way back.

Nellie: Well, then I have to hurry!

Penny looked at Princess.

Penny: Look's like it's just us.

They were watching morning cartoons.

Penny: Wouldn't it be cool if we were on TV?

Princess: Then everyone would know your true identities. I don't think that's cool.

Nellie rushed to get ready and hurried out of the house carrying her bag and a snack bar.

Penny (shouting after her): I hope you catch them!

[Church] Bobby bowed his head low and prayed about his nightmare. He looked very solemn and worried.

Mr. White: Are you okay, Bobby?

His dad touched his shoulder but Bobby looked down.

Mr. White: You look a little pale today, son, is something bothering you?

Bobby turned to his dad.

Bobby: I had a bad dream this morning.

His dad noticed that the music minister was almost ready to sing.

Mr. White: We'll talk about it later, son.

Scene 4

After church, they went to a picnic at the park with all the other families. Bobby ran to play soccer with the other kids and forgot all about his nightmare. A pallid girl with red hair hid behind a tree.