Episode 1: The Story Unfolds

Scene 1

[Late night in catz house living room] Troops of cat soldiers in silver armor carrying swords and shields are marching across the grassy plain where small village huts are slowly burning down and many cats are running for their lives. Archers as well as those with spears remain near the castle. Amidst shouts and cries, the soldiers face an odd variety of criminals, different species, haughtily pushing forward from the Dark Forest. In the bushes nearby, two male soldiers and one female soldier are discussing their plans. The girl's eyes start to form lightning but one of the males, her partner, tells her to stop.

Charles (calmly): If you do that, they will find out where we are hiding.

Ranie (impatiently): If I don't do it, they will reach my mother.

Sweet: Your mother can handle herself. They must not realize that your mother has daughters.

The three soldiers watch with forced patience as war breaks upon the fields. Many cats are dying as the villains steal their diamonds for their collection. On the other side of the land, at Illusion Lake, some villains arrive to snatch the diamonds of another royal family. Luck, the daughter and heir to the throne as well as sister of Charles and Sweet, waves her hand as they shoot bullets at her. The bullets immediately change into doves. Some change into flowers and butterflies. They will not be able to enter there.

Near the gate to the Catz Dream World, Princess, disguised as a peasant girl is carrying four kitten siblings. She calls forth the Prim Dint Wand and uses its power of telekinesis along with her power of projection to transport her and the kittens to earth. During the travel there she reverts into a cat while the four kittens transform into humans.

[Fade out]

Princess' eyes were glowing white as four teenagers sat on a sofa facing the television. They were watching the battle scene through her power of projection. Looks of anxiety, anger, and determination shone on the teens' faces.

Nellie (whispering): We're going to save them.

Scene 2

[Next morning, attic of catz house] Carter yawned and stretched. He got up from his bed to change. He walked down from his room to Nellie's room and woke her up.

Nellie (whining): Why? Why, so early? Let me sleep!

Carter [shaking her]: There's an open house today, remember? That place might be our high school in a few months.

She stretched out and sat up on her bed.

Nellie (still whining): Oh, but why, today? Why not some other day?

Carter (annoyed): Quit complaining and get up.

He pulled her out of bed and threw some clothes at her, then went to the bathroom. Carter yelled at Nellie while brushing his teeth, since she wouldn't get ready.

Nellie (shouting and reluctant): Okay, okay! I'll get ready!

Downstairs Ollie and Penny were already awake. They were eating their breakfast and Princess was sitting by them.

Ollie: Too bad you guys have to go to that open house; Boulevard High's isn't until later.

She drank her cup of milk. Nellie sighed and sat down.

Nellie: It's all Carter's fault. I'm not used to getting up so early ever.

Carter stuffed his mouth with some pancakes.

Carter (with a full mouth): You'll have to get used to it.

Nellie [trying to keep her eyes open]: Whatever, I want it to be like how it used to be. It's so hard pretending to be human. And we've been training so hard, but there hasn't been any action!