Xacier's POV

Xacier's POV [I'm not really good at writing in his point of view :/ Song is Bittersweet Tragedy - Melanie Martinez]

He said it. He said the words I've always have wanted him to hear since I was little. But what did he do afterwords? He ran. Maybe... maybe if I just didn't chase him, maybe it wouldn't have happened. Maybe he wouldn't have been hit but that truck.

But I ran after him, and now he's laying on the ground, bloodied and dying. His chest was completely crushed and so was his legs, his right arm was twitching and curling up as his eyes were wide open and staring into mine. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream for help. The truck driver drove off so I have no way to get to the hospital, the only hospital I knew of was at least ten miles away.

What do I do? What if Hikaru doesn't make it out alive?

Hearing him choke on his own blood snapped me out of my thoughts and I could finally move. I scooped him up carefully and turned his head towards the ground so the blood stuck in his throat would dribble out, then I ran. I ran with all my might.

Some people just stared and minded their own business, some pulled out their cameras, and some started to follow me, continuously asking me questions that I could not answer. I manged to flag down a taxi and thank lord the driver already knew where to go. Though it's quite obvious when you having a bleeding male in your arms. The driver ran through all red lights and stop signs, I didn't care because I'd break all the laws for Hikaru. Not a single word was spoken because the anxious and stressed atmosphere said it all, the driver drove diligently and as smoothly as he could so it wouldn't hurt poor Hikaru.

I ran into the hospital with Hikaru in my arms before the car even came to a full and complete stop. I couldn't scream for help, I could only run through the hospital to the room I knew all to well. The room which I spent the rest of my childhood in. As I was making my way to the room, I ran into the man I haven't seen since I turned eighteen.

"Xacier..." He mumbled opening his mouth again before shutting when seeing the bloodied male in my arms, he immediately lead me to the room before throwing me out into the waiting room.

I sat there waiting for hours and hours, I curled up on the chair as people just stared at me. All everyone could do was stare. That's all they did when my butler went insane, cut my eyes up and bash my head in because he was certain that the devil possessed me.

My butler went bonkers. He started seeing demons and shadows and was convinced that I was seeing them too. But I wasn't, I tried telling him that it was all in his head but I never had the chance to finish my sentence before he doused my body with holy water. I just let him do his thing and only looked forward to the park so I could see that blonde haired boy that couldn't read or write.

One day, I was finally able to tell my butler that it was all in his head and that he should contact someone for help. But he just snapped, he shook his head and pointed a finger at me. 'You're a demon aren't you?! You're one of them! I bet this is all because of the boy at the park, isn't it? I will fucking kill him!' is what he said, he grabbed a knife and was about to storm out of the house to go kill my beloved. I had to stop him, so I did, I grabbed his pant leg and told him that he was insane and that Karu had nothing to do with it. And that's when the asshole cut up my eyes, I couldn't see and they hurt a lot. None of my parents were home, they were overseas so I was left home alone with my insane butler. I missed the day of going to the park, but I was super happy to hear that he came back. But then that insane asshole came to come get me and hurt Hikaru, I was afraid that he wouldn't come back again. And my fear was only to be true. Karu never came back after that.

My parents came home a day apart, my mom came home first and she was welcomed with a knife in her chest. When my dad came home, he was welcomed with his wife's dead body and his butler holding a knife up to his son's neck who had his head bashed in. I was nearly decapitated and my forehead was nearly caved in, it was a miracle that I survived. My father stabbed my butler in the stomach before performing surgery on me right then and there on the dining room table.