Rain.

I sighed, deciding not to go to Xacier's apartment today or tomorrow or the next day. For some reason, I just can't face him with out cringing. I need to see him smile or I can't face him and I'll flip out.

I slip out of my apartment in the afternoon, fresh air. I desperately need it because of the rotting smell inside of my apartment.

I sit down on the step of my apartment, my head hanging low. I really want to go next door, and I really need to see Xacier. But I can't, and just needing to see him smile doesn't seem like a plausible excuse. I close my eyes and rub my temples in annoyance. I don't know why I can't look at Xacier in the face anymore. My heart just twists and it flutters, just the thought of him is sending me into the strange sensation.
I let a groan out, lifting my head up lazily to look at the grey sky. Someone could have mistaken the time for ten o'clock at night because it was so dark out. I curl up in a tight ball, my thoughts are starting to kill me. I don't want to move as the sky rumbles and cries heavy droplets on to me. Eventually, I start to rain down on myself also. Tears flooding down my eyes as my confusion rattles my soul.

I sit there for hours and hours waiting for the sunny days.