Odor

I don't know how long it's been but I've been watching Xacier sleep. All I see Is that mob of tangled curly hair, I crack a grin. I find it almost funny how my neighbors thought that Xacier was a monster. He has a mob of curly hair and is cuddly as a stuffed teddy bear, he's absolutely adorable. Half the time he looks like a excited little kid, his eyes would light up when they met mine and he can't keep his hands to himself. But he's also the most handsome person I've ever met, sharp jaw line, long and soft looking eye lashes, usually expressionless, deep purple eyes, tall, pale, muscular, the list can go on and on. Xacier is also surprisingly easily jealous and possessive, like that one time he locked me up in his bedroom because of a Jason-thing. Jason scares me. 

I feel his hand tighten around mine, he slowly stirred awake and lifts his head up.. His eyes widen and brighten when they focused on me and Xacier lunges at me.

"Oh god." I say and I felt like pinching my nose, "You smell like shit!" 

What a wonderful greeting, am I right?

Xacier throws his arms around me, making me gag. 

"DR. GALAXY PLEASE GET HIM OFF!" I screeched as my arms flail, Xacier only wrapped himself tighter around me, nuzzling into my neck.

The door flies open to reveal Dr. Galaxy who stood in the door way before laughing his ass off. Oh god this horrid smell in gonna make me puke!

"Don't laugh!" I exclaim, "Please take him to a shower, and fast!" 

The doctor continued to laugh, waving his hand before walking away. He was seriously leaving me here with his son smelling like this! As much as I want to see Xacier, I don't want him near me if he smells like he's been diving in dumpsters. I let out a loud groan and attempt to push Xacier off of me, but as soon as I saw his face I just couldn't do crap. He looks like a cute puppy that hasn't seen his owner in years, so I let him hold me tighter and I hesitantly wrap my slim arms around him. This is all my fault, and he's been waiting for six months...I could at least let him hold me. Damn those goddamn eyes... 

I felt him take all the needles and IV's off and out of me before he stood up and turned off everything.

"Xacier, what are you-" I wasn't able to finish what I was saying before a gasp escapes my lips while I was scooped up into his arms, I clutch on to his shirt and look up at him with a confused look. Was he seriously going to take me home right after I woke up? Didn't I need like physical therapy or something to get my legs and arms moving again?

Xacier quickly carries me out of the room and the bright lights burn my eyes,  it doesn't take long until a nurse is chasing after him.

"Mr. Galaxy! Please stop!" I hear her pant out as Xacier continues to walk swiftly and quickly. For a person who doesn't do anything but stay in all day and work part-time at a flower shop, he sure is freaking fast as hell.

Heavier footsteps chase after us but Xacier had already made it out of the hospital, I would try jumping out of his arms but I was still in a hospital gown and that I probably couldn't escape Xacier's grip even if I tried. 

We poured out on the street and I just curl up on this smelly male, hiding my face in his neck because I feel as if everyone is staring and I'm practically half naked. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Galaxy, may I have a word with you?" I hear a reporter say , her heels clacking against the ground as she was trying to keep up. Why the hell does Xacier have reporters on him? I peek out from over his shoulder and see that there were lots of cameras. Both cellphone, and professional. Xacier...just who the hell are you? 

I duck into his shoulder once I start hearing reporters asking me questions such as who I am, what's my relationship to Mr. Galaxy, etc.

Not once did they stop chasing us, they chased us up until Xacier slammed his apartment door in their faces. He turns on the lights and I shield my eyes as he around  closing all the window blinds after setting me on the couch, Xacier attempts to hug me again but I just push him away.