Moving

I stood in front of the apartment gate, I honestly don't know what to think right know. The ad for this place made it sound like a wonderland but it ended up being a dump.

I look at the address again, crossing my fingers because I honestly don't want to live here.

The address is correct 2766 Keon Street.

I gulp, the place looked like it was going to fall apart any second. I'm afraid that if I make any sudden sound that it would buckle under neath itself. The wood was green, at first I thought it was grass on the walls, the cobblestone pathway eroded to nothing and the shingles of the apartment were barely hanging on. I cautiously push open the gate, taking my baggage along with me. The first step I took was swallowed up in mud, I gasped in shock and struggle causing my clumsy feet to trip over each other. I don't bother to sit up or stand up I just lay in the mud, I just hear laughter in the background that slowly came closer.

" You must be -pfft- the new guy, huh?" I hear a male say, and he didn't even bother holding back his laughter. I feel the heat flush against my face as I gingerly reach up and grab the hand that the other held out to me.

"Thanks..." I mumbled softly, I feel the slop slide down my skin and plop back in to the sluggish and disgusting place it came from.

"I'm Jason by the way, you?" Jason asked stepping over the pothole that I fell into and grabbed my bags. This guy couldn't be any older than 26.

"Hikaru..." I mumbled, I wasn't to happy with the fact that I just got here and had already made a fool of myself.

"Akira, Mamrou, Chris, and Zander should be here soon." Jason said, smiling brightly at me. "They're the other people that live here,"

I just nodded, but inside I just felt total relief. Maybe to them, I won't like an idiot.

"Oi! Jason!" I hear another voice call behind me, it sounded more aggressive and angrier. I hear the gate burst open, I turn around petrified because I was expecting it to crumble to the ground after the obnoxious groan it made.

Jason just rolled his eyes, frowning slightly as he leaned against my baggage like a celebrity would for a photoshoot.

"Oh shut up Chris, I wasn't doing any thing but helping that guy," Jason said, pointing towards my direction and was trying his best to hide away his smile.

Chris just looked over at me, he wasn't amused with me at all. Chris stepped over the pothole and grabbed the collar of my shirt. I hear Jason sigh, I struggle slightly but realize it was pointless.

"I swear...if you touch him I will snap you like a twig!" he threatened, Chris let go of me and then walking straight pass me and I watched him slowly disappear behind the door of his apartment. I hear Jason sigh again and he give me an uneasy smile.

"Just ignore that guy, he's weird." He said before swinging my bag over his shoulder and confidently marched over to my room. I followed behind and kept my head down low. I had already screwed up with those two, I may have an enemy now. I feel very depressed, as soon as Jason left my new house I threw myself into the shower. I didn't feel like meeting the rest and I really don't want to embarrass myself anymore.

My bed was stiff and damp because of the heater dripping down on me. I groaned and turned on my side, trying desperately to get some sleep.

All night I tossed and turned, huddled up with the cold wet blanket to hide myself from the dark. The darkness was unbelievable in this place, I can't see anything and I feel like something is watching me. I jumped and tremble when hearing my flor boards creak, it sounds like footsteps coming closer and closer. My eyes welled up with tears, suddenly I hear something crash against the floor and a women scream bloody murder in my ear. I launch out of my bed, my feet slamming across the floor of the eroded cobblestone and I continued to run with all my might.