Dinner

I woke up in a flower bed in the main park, I grunt as I move my sore muscles.

What the hell was I thinking?! Running outside at midnight blindly was a stupid thing to do!

I sit up and bring my knees to my chest, burying my face in them as I wrapped myself into a tight ball. I beat myself up more, almost on the verge of tears. I stand up and stumble over my clumsy feet again, my chin slamming against the dirt ground. I wail out, tears flooding out of my eyes. I felt like I bit my tongue off, and I didn't stand up after that. I just crawled home, some people stared at me while others looked away knowing that it was none of their business.

My knees started to bruise by the time I got home and the broken, uneven sidewalk doesn't help. I collapseon the ground, not even caring about what my new neighbors think about me anymore.

I see a pair of black sneakers stop in front of me and then a pair of black high heels.

"Err...you alright...?" I hear a concerned yet relaxed voice speak, I couldn't distinguish whether it was male or female.

I nod and I can literally hear the other doubting me.

"You look...um..." I hear a feminine voice say;

"Like shit." I heard the relaxed voice say, completely the others sentence.

I grunted and lift myself up slowly. I stumble to my room and I hear the two others follow me.

"Oi," the relaxed voice said, grabbing me and turned me toward them. It was a girl with long orange hair and a black beanie, a black leather jacket with black slacks and sneakers. The amount of bracelets on her thin arm was ridiculous. The other person was also a female, with emerald green eyes and long black hair in a ponytail. She was dressed up as if she was going to a meeting.

The both look at me with a look of shock on their face. The oranges hair girl started to laugh hysterically.

"Mamrou!! Don't laugh!" The business woman said while pinching her. As soon as the business woman pinched Mamrou, and she instantly let out a cry.

"AKIRA! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO PINCH ME!!" she yelped, rubbing the place where she was pinched. I turn away from them, not wanting to put up with any of their bullshit.

They were too busy arguing to even notice that I went into my shitty apartment. Taking a shower soon after and now I'm laying on my almost rotten floor. I need to save up all my money so I can get out of here and quick.

I hear someone knock at my door, I stumble over to the door and opened it slightly. I saw all my neighbors there, all the faces were familiar except the male that had long black hair in a braid and two crystal eyes.

"Do...you need...anything...?" I asked softly but the the door shot open, whacking me hard in the face. I fall back and I see the girl with the Orange hair and black hoodie step out from the door, slamming her foot down triumphantly.

"Food!" She exclaimed before dragging me along with her to the table.

"Mamrou!" I hear the high heels clack across my wooden floor, and I see the brilliant business woman again. I see the others follow behind her. I hear Mamrou and the business woman argue pretty much in my ear, I hear Chris and Jason laugh.

"Guys, Hikaru looks like he's dead! I don't think he's up for hearing you guys argue!" I hear Jason laugh, he sat next to me and rubbed my blonde hair. I feel Chris's eyes dig into my skin, normally I would have been paralyzed with fear but this time I really didn't care.

After they set the table with a bunch of delicious foods, we began to eat.

Everyone laughed and joked with each other but I just kept eating, enjoying the food.

"Oi, Hikaru, save some food for us!" I hear Mamrou laugh and steal some food off of my plate.

"Oh yeah, Hikaru, since you're living with us now there's something you need to know," Jason says while poking my cheek, I glance over at him while I put another piece of sushi in my mouth that Mamrou tried to take.

"The guy that lives next door to you, avoid him as mush as possible. That Xaicer, he's absolutely terrifying. He's literally like a buff dinosaur! He doesn't speak to any of us but when we try to speak to him he just glares at us! Like, what the hell man?!" Jason rants, and I just lean back in my chair and sigh.

Okay, so avoid next door neighbor because he's evil. Gotcha.

By the time everyone left my house, it was dark as hell and I curled up in a corner. My bed was uncomfortable so what was the point of sleeping? And the worst part is, I have to go to work early in the morning and close extremely late.