Al

[ Hey guys, sorry it's taking g me so long to make another chapter >.< I forgot the password to my account and I had to ask admin one... ~ admin two ]

I think that Xacier has probably noticed that I've been avoiding him. I'm sure it's hurting him as it is for me, but what if he doesn't care? Or if he is happy that I stopped showing my face.
I growl at myself, I can't believe I'm so caught up in him after just sleeping in his bed a couple of times. I step over pothole by the gate before making my way to work. I should just forget about Xacier. It's unhealthy to get attached to a male like that.
Though, he is surprisingly gentle and kind. He is not a monster like the others have said. Xacier is absolutely sexy too, the lavender scent intoxicating me.
Before I knew it, my head was full of thoughts of Xacier when I arrived to work. I grunted loudly to myself, just to remind me that I'm being a fucking careless idiot again.
I sat in my small and cramped office that was literally a closet, which was also next door to my other co-worker Al. Al and I were on good ends, not friends though, we just ask each other for advice with either our work or personal lives. When Al walked by, I took the chance to call out to him.
"Good morning..." Al mumbled, sipping his coffee. It was obvious that he pulled all nighter for more than one night. There was serious purple bags underneath his eyes and he was swaying back and forth slightly.
"Could I ask you something?" I asked with pleading eyes, I didn't want him to say no or else I'll be doomed.
Al let out a exasperated sigh, holding it longer than he had to, "Fine, lay it on me..."
I smile nervously, still trying to pick my words to make it sound as little gay as possible. Al pulled up his chair, sitting on it as he waited patiently for me to speak.
"U-um..So, there's this girl that I've been meeting up with..." I started, breaking a sweat because it was harder to say than I thought it would be. "I've been going to her house and been sleeping with her-"

"Like fucking her?" Al said, interrupting me in mid-sentence as his eyebrows peak with interest.

"No, like sleeping next to her. do you really think I'd be bold enough to fuck a girl I've just met?" I said bitterly as I heard Al laugh and whisper 'true, true'.

"Anyways," I said rather rudely, "I can't seem to get her out of my head, and she's incredibly attractive. But I stopped meeting her because...I can't get to get her to smile.."
I Look at Al who had his lips pressed in a thin line.
"She just may be insecure, and if she is, don't avoid her! Dumbass!" Al said, flicking my forehead, "or, she's playing hard-to-get like every other bitch."

I let out a soft sigh, nodding slightly. Xacier did seem pretty insecure, he doesn't like eye contact and as far as I know, he can't speak.

I couldn't get Xacier out of my head, and when my shift ended it was dusk. I sigh softly as I walk home.
I'm trying to decide whether I should go to Xacier's house or not.
I decided not to to Xacier's today, I opened up my door and took off my shoes before hopping into bed. I didn't even care that day was just fading away, I was exhausted and I'm going to sleep.