Love Blossoms

All week I've been running into the same apartment, going one room to far. I always end up in Xacier's bed, snuggled up into his warmth before freaking out when realizing that I went into the wrong room again. Even now.

My head and body was pushed up against the door as I moped. I can never open the bloody door, Xacier always has to wake up and get me. Each and every time I felt humiliated and my heart tried to escape my chest.

I smell the strong scent of lavender and I turning around slowly.

There he is. Xacier. Tall and muscular as ever with his head hanging low and his jet black hair covering his beautiful feather like eye lashes. Judging by the pale skin, I can say he probably never goes outside.

Xacier turns away from me, walking back down the hall and into the kitchen. I follow cautiously, oh god what am I doing? I'm suppose to be escaping and not trying to fall into at trap! For all I know, this guy is going to stab me to death with a kitchen knife!

Instead of wielding out a knife, he took out eggs and pancake mix. I wasn't sure whether I was welcome or not, I just started to back away from the kitchen to the door. I try to open it again but no dice. Stupid door. Stupid apartment. Stupid job. Stupid me. I'm such an idiot for missing my house again and now I'm stuck with a monster...? This guy doesn't seem like a monster to me he actually seem quite nice.

I let out a sigh and felt my hair being patted, I look up and for a split second I saw his eyes, his dark purple eyes that captivated me with in the few seconds. He looked down again and I felt my cheeks darken and my heart going wild. Oh god, someone save me before he captivates me completely. Xacier turns around again walking back into the kitchen.

Now I understand. It's his way of an invitation.

He really is a man with no words.

After thirty minutes or so, the food was placed on the table. A bunch of different scents filled my nose. Sausage, eggs, bacon, pancakes, syrup, and most of all lavender. His scent over powered everything and warmed my little heart.

Wow, that sounds gay. Ha... it's almost like I'm in love with him..ha...shit.

My face flushed just at the thought of falling in love with Xacier. This guy didn't even have to do anything! he doesn't speak or interact with me! Yet...

I nibble on a piece of bacon, looking down as I ate, instantly recalling the others eyes. I fall out of my seat, crashing against floor. I hear Xacier seat fall also when he sprung out of it. Xacier picked me up as if I was a feather and held me close to his chest as he set me on my feet. I melted in his arms. It was obvious that I have fallen in love with this male I knew nothing about. I wonder if he lost his voice... I don't want this moment to end but it does. Xacier steps away from me, patting my head as I stood there looking like a flustered child- which I was.