Chapter 4

In the end, the entire squad ended up at my place to help. I wasn't surprised when Ashido skipped through the front door and asked my mother where everything needed to go. She ended up acting as manager, bossing us all around and stating where each box belonged. I had no idea how she remembered all the instructions my mother gave. 

Shinsou mercifully kept quiet, making zero jabs during the process. He didn't even speak, barely looking at my boyfriends and friends as we all scrabbled to get him and his move moved in as quickly as possible. It was a Friday, so we were all hoping my mom would willingly let me go back to the boys' house. I could always window-hop if she didn't though. 

"Well, this is.... cozy," Ashido said slowly, looking around my room. My bed was no longer in the center, pushed off towards the far wall on one side of the closet. Shinsou's was on the other side of the room where my desk used to be, now the cheap hunk of wood was on the other side of my closet door. 

She set the box she was holding down on Shinsou's bed and turned to me. "This'll be okay, right?" 

I shrugged as I sat on my own bed, pulling my legs up to sit crisscross. The rest of the guys were taking the last few boxes over to Himari's room, so I was content to wait for them all there. I wasn't in the mood to deal with either of the mother's downstairs just yet. "Probably." 

Ashido was in front of me in a flash, having power-walked her way across the room. Both her hands came to rest on my shoulders as she locked eyes with me. "Midoriya, I love you and both of your hard-headed boyfriends. You guys are my best friends. I've sat back and watched all three of you get torn to shreds this year, promise me that no matter what happens, you guys won't get hurt again. I can't watch that anymore." 

I forced a smile onto my face and I gently removed her hands from their perch. "Ash, we'll be fine, okay? Everything's gonna be a bit wonky at the start, but it'll all even out in a week or two. You have nothing to worry about, okay?" 

She scanned my face for any hint of a lie and I was grateful at that moment that Eijirou hadn't told her about my tell, seeing as I could feel my ears getting warm under her stare. "Good," she said finally, taking a seat next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Then let's brainstorm ways to get Chako out here." 

I snorted at the suggestion. "Unless you know of a gold mine hiring, I doubt you'll be able to do it." 

"Sounds like a challenge," she responded slyly. 

"Oh god," Kaminari said as he entered the room, the rest of the guys in tow. "What did you do?" The question was directed at me, a knowing look on his face. 

"Said I couldn't get Ochako to move out here," Ashido said, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

"Move," Eijirou grumbled at her. She scooted over a few inches just as he collapsed into me, forcing me to lay back on the bed as he went fully limp in my arms. 

"Oh, poor baby," I teased, running a hand through his slightly ruffled red hair. 

I couldn't see much from my position, but I heard the rest of the group shuffling around, probably trying to find somewhere to sit and relax. The bed dipped next to me and I turned to smile at Katsuki. He just rolled his eyes and heaved our massive boyfriend off of me by the back of his shirt. "You're crushing him." 

"Was not," was his childish response as he rolled off of me and sat up between Ashido and me. 

I propped myself up on my hands and took a look around the room. There were boxes littering nearly every surface on the far half of my room, one of them acting as a chair for Kaminari, while Sero sat on the floor next to him. Shinsou was on his bed, leaning his back on the wall it was pushed against.