Chapter 423 - 424

Chapter 423

When they learned about Tang Ming's strength, they knew that this opportunity really couldn't be missed, because if they missed it this time, they really didn't know when the next time would be!

A group of people were chattering here to discuss what to do tomorrow, and during this period they also talked about their physical problems.

After all, if they don't eat or drink, for a short period of time, such as two or three days, it's no problem for them mutants, but over time, their physical fitness will definitely drop a lot because of this.

In other words, the sooner such a request is completed, the better. If the time is delayed later, the situation will be very unfavorable for them.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan returned to their villa and are now cooking. They prepared everything themselves.

Tang Ming asked, "Aren't you worried about them eating secretly?"

Tang Tianlan said, "So what if they eat? It has nothing to do with me."

Tang Ming curled his lips. It really had nothing to do with them. If those people eat secretly, What they broke was just their own principles, what did it have to do with them both?

"Then you are really bad. You don't seem to care about anything, but you have clearly considered everything comprehensively."

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay."

Tang Ming said, "If they really didn't do anything before we left, What if we pass our ten-second test? Do we need to be waterproof?

"

Tang Tianlan said, "Humph, if we really can't survive even ten seconds without mutation, it would be better to give up as soon as possible with such top-notch combat power. "

Tang Ming, "Actually, I saw a few people who were comparable to our second manor team, but they didn't have a good grasp of their own strength, so..."

So that led to the second manor team. The people here can at least hold it on for several minutes, but the people here can't even hold it on for just a few seconds.

Tang Tianlan, "There is a lot of time, more than ten days. If they can't understand it themselves..."

Tang Ming, "I know what you want to say. If they can't, then there is no point in being taught by us."

The dinner was very sumptuous, and the two people had a lot of food, so even though the meals were cooked in big pots, every dish was very fragrant. It can be said that Tang Tianlan's craftsmanship was fully reflected no matter what kitchen utensils were used.

Moreover, Lu Weian definitely knew what was going on there, but he didn't ask them about the specific matters. It seemed that he really planned to leave full power to the two of them to manage it. Tang Ming still felt very good about this.

Since you have invited them here to discipline these little brats, then at least don't interfere while they are still here, otherwise it will only make things worse.

At seven o'clock the next day, Tang Ming and the others had not arrived yet, but the five hundred people below came in neatly and stood neatly. It was not until eight o'clock that Tang Ming and the others appeared at the edge of the venue.

Tang Tianlan stepped forward, "Very good. We all came on time. Are you ready?"

"Ready!"

Tang Tianlan said, "You haven't eaten yet?!"

"Ready--already--! !"

Tang Tianlan said, "Why are you shouting so loudly? Now that you are ready, let's get started."