Chapter 737 - 738

Chapter 737

As the boss, Zhou Longyan really needs to meet more of his subordinates. In the village, he seems to be the village chief, but in fact there are people with the same high status as him here, who directly belong to Zhou Longyan like him. manage.

So they were not Fatty's men, but Zhou Longyan's other men.

Every time he was in the village, he was aloof, but these people also liked to show off their power to him secretly. Now it was finally time to take revenge.

The fat man laughed twice, sent them away, and started to prepare himself. No matter what, he still had to clean up what needed to be cleaned up.

Time passed by, and the sky gradually turned dark.

The construction of the entire village has actually been completed. Now the people in the village prefer to form teams and follow the army to go hunting during the day.

There is only one member of the army who goes with each team, just to teach them how to hunt in the most time-saving and easiest way without getting hurt.

In this way, many ordinary mutants in the village gradually mastered the hunting skills.

And tonight, when everyone was resting and sleeping, their actions began.

The fat man looked at them. This time he looked serious, "The best opportunity is tonight. Don't miss it. I already know the exact news. Zhou Longyan will find someone to meet him tomorrow. Then After that..."

Captain, "I understand. How many people are there now?"

Fatty said, "Just in case, Zhou Longyan didn't find anyone else to come here to watch. It was just him, a woman, and two subordinates. , and there are two doctors who are resting in the side room, and there is nothing else."

The captain said, "In this case, let's go ahead and arrest them all."

Although they brought Tang with them in this operation . Ming and Tang Tianlan, but they only came to raid the formation. They would only take action if there was an accident. If there was no accident, they would just stand aside and watch.

The captain and the others were also experienced military members. It would be unreasonable if they still suffered a loss in the face of these little brats. About three minutes after the fat man took them in, someone came out to let them in.

Tang Ming said, "It seems that it has been solved. Let's go in and take a look."

Tang Tianlan said, "There is no movement at all. No one will find out."

Tang Ming said, "The trouble in this village seems to be over in a few days." If it can be solved, then go back to the capital base and take a rest. The newly renovated villa is very comfortable. "

I don't know how many times more comfortable than here. "

Tang Tianlan thought for a while and nodded, that was indeed the case.

When they walked inside, they saw three men and a woman who had been beaten unconscious and tied together.

The captain nodded to them, then looked at the fat man, "Now the only people in this village who know that Zhou Longyan is here are you and your five confidants?"

The fat man nodded, "Yes, there are only a few of us, no. I know..."

Captain, "It's okay. Tomorrow night, we have to arrest everyone who belongs to Zhou Longyan in one night. I hope you can cooperate well then."

Fatty, "No. Leave the questions to me directly! Make sure you don't miss any of them."

If he misses one, his chance of survival may be gone. After all, if one is missed, something terrible may happen.