Chapter 518 - 519

Chapter 518

The ice blocks floating in the lake look very solid, because two people are standing on two of them, and their feet seem to be stuck to them, swinging around in it, which is quite fun. .

Tang Ming asked, "What are you doing?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's play in it."

Ordinary people gathered at the lake and used some special-looking tools to catch fish, like extra-large fishing nets. Every time I go down, I can catch dozens of fish, and they all look very big. The smallest one is indeed no smaller than an ordinary person.

In other words, what the man said before was true, but there was nothing to lie about. They only needed to come and see for themselves.

Tang Ming, "It is said that the taste of these fish is very good. The bigger the fish, the better the taste, and it can make mutants stronger. It is said that the top ten on the martial arts list can get the largest fish. Our share today should be It will be sent to the villa."

Tang Tianlan, "Try it then."

Tang Ming, "And...if it's not enough, you have to buy it yourself. A fish the size of one person costs about fifty. Those who are twice as big as this are worth 150 points, and those who are twice as big are worth 500 points. After that, if the size is higher, you have to bid on the spot. "They don't have so many points now, so they can only wait on the side. Stand and take a look.

Tang Tianlan said, "Go and take a look. There seems to be bidding over there. How big of a fish is it..."

Tang Ming also noticed what was going on there. It was indeed bidding because someone was shouting, the size of the fish that can be used for bidding. It must be very big, so go check it out and try eating one if you can.

Tang Ming and the others walked nearby and took a look. The fish lying on the ground was actually as big as a small boat!

And now the price has reached two thousand cents. Tang Ming watched the people bidding here with interest. Because there were not many people bidding, Tang Ming boldly estimated that fish of this size might appear every few days.

Although there are people who are interested, there are not many.

In the end, it was captured by a mutant at a price of 3600 points. Tang Ming looked around and saw that the fish was resisted by that person and the people who had just surrounded it slowly dispersed.

At this time, Tang Ming saw some things that had just been blocked by the crowd. For example, there was a person sitting behind a desk with some documents on the desk. Was he the person who managed this place?

Tang Ming planned to go over and ask about the situation, "Hello?"

The receptionist sitting behind the desk adjusted his glasses. He looked like an elite and a mutant. "Hello, gentlemen. I don't know if there is anyone. What are you asking about?"

Tang Ming pointed to the two mutants playing on the ice on the lake. "What are they doing?"

The receptionist said, "Oh, you mean they are new here? "It's normal not to know. In fact, in our base, mutants can go fishing by themselves." "But they can't use any tools. The fish they catch can be taken away without spending points." Tang Ming suddenly realized, "They

can do it ."

You want to catch those very big fish yourself, right?” This way you don’t have to spend points to buy it. After all, the points seem to be many and it’s pretty quick to use.

The receptionist said, "Yes, there were still many mutants participating at the beginning, but because they used tools to catch fish indiscriminately, it temporarily caused the base's trading system to collapse, so we are no longer allowed to do this."