Chapter 745 - 746

Chapter 745

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan sat together, Du Yi and Du Ping sat on one side, and Yan Yiyun sat on the other side, looking very harmonious.

But they all knew something was different. Du Yi and Du Ping felt a sense of crisis. They seemed to be abandoned by the teacher? No, it seems that they haven't received much instruction from their teachers since a long time ago.

They may not have become their students because of their talent and strength from the beginning.

Especially after becoming their students, they have never tried hard to catch up with their pace and have always stayed in the same place. In fact, the two teachers gave them many opportunities, such as the bones before...

It was a very satisfying meal . Quiet, for Tang Ming and the others, this atmosphere is good, but for Yan Yiyun and the three of them, they are very excited because they are having dinner with the boss of their dreams!

For Du Yi and Du Ping, it was very difficult for them. Maybe they finally realized something at this moment?

But it's useless even if they realize it now, because the ending cannot be changed, and the two of them are destined to be left at the capital base.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan do have good relations with the people in the capital base. When necessary, they will do many things for the capital base, very dangerous things.

But people all have close relationships. The one they are closest to and care about most is definitely the manor. No matter how long they live in the capital base, how many friends and people they have here, the one they are closest to is always the manor.

So when Tang Ming asked them if they wanted to go to the manor, he was actually asking them if they wanted to truly join their manor and become a member of their big family.

But they refused. They didn't understand Tang Ming's original intention of asking this question at the time. They thought the capital base was better, so they chose the capital base. Now it seems that they were really stupid.

It was rare that the two of them got together and sat there quietly at night. No one took the initiative to speak. They just sat there quietly looking at the scenery outside the window.

The tall wall, the dark sky only dotted with a little starlight, although they looked like nothing now, they were very embarrassed inside.

Du Yi, "Brother, tell me...are we embarrassed now?"

Du Ping frowned slightly, and then sighed, "If you want to be embarrassed, I should be the only one. After all, you are the one who has been officially accepted as a student by Teacher Tang Ming. , and I just took advantage of you halfway."

Du Yi shook his head, "Brother, don't think like that, we are all students of the teacher, there is no doubt about it."

Du Ping, "I know, now that they admit it. We are students, so our identity and relationship will definitely not change. I am just a little unwilling and feel sorry for myself..."

Du Yi, "How should I say?"

Du Ping, "For a long time, we We can all seize the opportunity and practice with the teachers, but we never thought that now that the teachers have found new students, our existence may become very embarrassing."

"Remember those things we wanted to do before? "

Du Yi thought for a moment and said, "Of course I remember, we always wanted to save enough points, then go out and buy a house of our own, and then move out and live by ourselves."